View Poll Results: Do u understand the quote?
Of course I do - it's kids stuff
92.31%
Haven't got a clue as I was crap at maths at school
7.69%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Scholarly thread

Old Nov 10th 2004, 6:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Calgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really nice
Default Re: Scholarly thread

Originally Posted by Face81
Ur not supposed to give out the answer m8....... aarrrrrrgggggghhhhhh...... thats the point of the poll! LOLOLOLOLOLOL
U asked a piece of cake question and then u expect me to not put answer....damn it.......i should learn to read...shouldnt I

Khan
Old Nov 10th 2004, 8:38 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Calgarian
U asked a piece of cake question and then u expect me to not put answer....damn it.......i should learn to read...shouldnt I

Khan
Calgarian, by default u now owe eeryone that's voted karma.. I think that was the rules. You can start with truth Speak and then me....
Old Nov 10th 2004, 8:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Calgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really nice

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Calgarian, by default u now owe eeryone that's voted karma.. I think that was the rules. You can start with truth Speak and then me....

Khan
Old Nov 11th 2004, 1:44 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

In binary number 10 represent 2 in dec so if you change "10" from binary to decimal it will be "2".

Gimme some karma baby

Khan
Calgarian - Heart is correct - by iolating the rules, u owe everyone on the poll Karma - start handing it over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOLOLOL ... at least u r right...... The next thread will be an IQ test for all those interested
Old Nov 11th 2004, 1:47 am
Banned

DanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to all

Maybe we should get into discrete math since binaries are so easy for you guys. what do you say, eh?

Everyone owes me karma. By the sole virtue of my existence.
Old Nov 11th 2004, 1:55 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DanMarsden
Maybe we should get into discrete math since binaries are so easy for you guys. what do you say, eh?

r u another hussy like jb and face - I can't hep u, 19 more hits before u get a repeat.
Old Nov 11th 2004, 3:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Bring it on baby I am waiting

Khan
Old Nov 11th 2004, 3:13 am
Premium Member

Khan
Yes - but don't give out the answers next time!!!!!!!1
Old Nov 11th 2004, 3:18 am
Banned

DanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to all

How about you come up with one first? Of course, we could always have those nice "proof competitions", but I doubt that would get us a crowd.
Old Nov 11th 2004, 3:19 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
r u another hussy like jb and face - I can't hep u, 19 more hits before u get a repeat.
lol
Old Nov 11th 2004, 3:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Yes - but don't give out the answers next time!!!!!!!1
I M NOT THAT STUPID

khan
Old Nov 11th 2004, 3:27 am
BE Enthusiast

How about you come up with one first? Of course, we could always have those nice "proof competitions", but I doubt that would get us a crowd.
I am not good at questions I am good at answers

Khan
Old Nov 11th 2004, 3:27 am
Premium Member

I M NOT THAT STUPID

khan
LMAO.... so your turn u mathmatical genious - something to tax the mind early on a thursday morning!!
Old Nov 11th 2004, 3:33 am
Banned

I am not good at questions I am good at answers

Khan
OK then, give me some time. I'll come up with a question.
Old Nov 11th 2004, 1:54 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

how about diff equ's then? just say the word and i will put up a q!

as for that karma...... until Calgarian coughs it up, I aint giving out any...... so come on calgarian! lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.