Reload this Page >

Scaffolding Jobs in Middle East Are there any

Scaffolding Jobs in Middle East Are there any

Old Sep 11th 2008, 6:29 pm
Forum Regular

crystalrose is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Scaffolding Jobs in Middle East Are there any

Hi Guys

We all visited Saudi Arabia around two years ago, my inlaws lived out there at the time and we absolutely loved it.

Since then my hubby who is currently a scaffolding Supervisor/ Project Manager for a company who specialize in errecting scaffolding on electrical pylons, has been trying in vain to find vacancies in the Middle East we have posted his CV to absolutely tons of various agency's claiming they have lots of vacancies but so far have had no success we soo desperately wish to move out there we loved the culture and the country as a whole we thought it was brillant for us and our three children. Does anybody please have any suggestions that would help!!!!

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and for any help you may offer us.[/SIZE]
Old Sep 11th 2008, 6:40 pm
Forum Regular

Foxes is just really niceFoxes is just really niceFoxes is just really niceFoxes is just really niceFoxes is just really niceFoxes is just really niceFoxes is just really niceFoxes is just really niceFoxes is just really nice
Default Re: Scaffolding Jobs in Middle East Are there any

try al habtoor - they are a big construction player but in dubai, not saudi. best of luck

http://www.habtoor.com/
Old Sep 11th 2008, 7:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crystalrose
Hi Guys

We all visited Saudi Arabia around two years ago, my inlaws lived out there at the time and we absolutely loved it.

Since then my hubby who is currently a scaffolding Supervisor/ Project Manager for a company who specialize in errecting scaffolding on electrical pylons, has been trying in vain to find vacancies in the Middle East we have posted his CV to absolutely tons of various agency's claiming they have lots of vacancies but so far have had no success we soo desperately wish to move out there we loved the culture and the country as a whole we thought it was brillant for us and our three children. Does anybody please have any suggestions that would help!!!!

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and for any help you may offer us.[/SIZE]
Email resume to [snipped email] www.walkerglobalresourcing.com and see if they can help

Last edited by Autonomy; Sep 11th 2008 at 8:27 pm. Reason: OP got the info and emailed direct. No need for the full personal email now
Old Sep 11th 2008, 8:22 pm
Forum Regular

Red face Re: Scaffolding Jobs in Middle East Are there any

Hi Guys

Thank you both so much, I have e-mailed both contacts so fingers crossed. We have had this dream for so long just hope we finally follow it!!
Old Sep 11th 2008, 10:04 pm
Forum Regular

Max the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really nice

Try Al Laith, biggest operation in the market.
Old Sep 12th 2008, 4:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crystalrose
Hi Guys

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and for any help you may offer us.[/size]
you know the pay will be sod all, don't you...

MM, xx
Old Sep 12th 2008, 5:27 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Scaffolding Jobs in Middle East Are there any

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
you know the pay will be sod all, don't you...

MM, xx
Project manager might make a few quid working in consultancy?

I hated Construction/Civil Engineering, too many arrogent tossers who had no idea what they where doing. They didn't need one more idiot to help so I left .
Old Sep 12th 2008, 5:58 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Charismatic
Project manager might make a few quid working in consultancy?

I hated Construction/Civil Engineering, too many arrogent tossers who had no idea what they where doing. They didn't need one more idiot to help so I left .
you hung on to your hat though...
Old Sep 12th 2008, 6:46 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

contact thyssenkrupp they are redoing half the power lines in Dubai at the moment
Old Sep 12th 2008, 8:32 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Scaffolding Jobs in Middle East Are there any

Originally Posted by MataHari
you hung on to your hat though...
Actually that's my office hat , I had a plastic one with the company logo and one of those plastic name cards you hang around your neck for on-site stuff (I tried to avoid going on-site, aircon/heating is more appealing than the outside world often).
Old Sep 12th 2008, 11:13 am
Forum Regular

Question Re: Scaffolding Jobs in Middle East Are there any

Thanks once again guys, I have sent e-mails to all the contacts you provided I will let you know how OH goes.

We visited My in laws two years ago when they lived in Saudi Arabai and it was soo cheap, is the cost of living still not cheap in the Middle East??

I really do appreciate you taking the time out to read my posts and any help or information is greatly appreciated!!!
Old Sep 12th 2008, 11:18 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

take rent and school out of the equation and then I personally thing it is cheaper here than the UK. Rent is the killer - a 2 bed apartment is now renting at 20,000 quid a year!!!
Old Sep 12th 2008, 2:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
take rent and school out of the equation and then I personally thing it is cheaper here than the UK.
i don't, i think it's on a par now...apart from the odd thing like petrol, fags, steak and prawns, which are cheaper here, lol...

MM, xx
Old Sep 12th 2008, 4:09 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.sgb.co.uk/NetBuildPro/pro...rnational.html

try these people, the boss of the Dubai office is called Barry Cahill
Old Sep 17th 2008, 8:26 am
Forum Regular

Hi Guys

Thank you once again for all your replies I have managed to drop an e-mail to all the contacts given, so we will now await any replies.

I will let you know if we receive anything positive through.

Take Care

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.