Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Saudia turns back after mother forgets baby at the airport

Saudia turns back after mother forgets baby at the airport

Old Mar 12th 2019, 4:24 pm
home

Forsu is a splendid one to beholdForsu is a splendid one to beholdForsu is a splendid one to beholdForsu is a splendid one to beholdForsu is a splendid one to beholdForsu is a splendid one to beholdForsu is a splendid one to beholdForsu is a splendid one to beholdForsu is a splendid one to beholdForsu is a splendid one to beholdForsu is a splendid one to behold
Default Saudia turns back after mother forgets baby at the airport

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...s-baby-airport

Yikes!!!
Old Mar 13th 2019, 7:41 am
BE Enthusiast

martinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Saudia turns back after mother forgets baby at the airport

Sounds like the plane was taxying and talking to the Saudia dispatcher after ATC.
That is a pretty simple one channel radio controller. I worked 32 years for PAE so have seen far too many of them.

Scary that you could misplace a child like that though.

Last edited by martinbkk; Mar 13th 2019 at 7:50 am.
Old Mar 13th 2019, 9:08 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by martinbkk

My mum left me outside the Greengrocers as a baby. The grocer rang her up and asked if she'd forgotten something and she went through every item that she had bought and said, "No, I've got everything."
The grocer said "How about your baby?"
Mother's immortal line in times of great stress "Oh! Bloody hell! "
Easily done apparently........it explains a lot about me
Old Mar 13th 2019, 9:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix
My mum left me outside the Greengrocers as a baby. The grocer rang her up and asked if she'd forgotten something and she went through every item that she had bought and said, "No, I've got everything."
The grocer said "How about your baby?"
Mother's immortal line in times of great stress "Oh! Bloody hell! "
Easily done apparently........it explains a lot about me
It is easily done - look at the number of kids that die in car seats in hot cars.

I left mine in the house for a few hours - he was asleep in his cot. I forgot, went out and received a phone call a couple of hours later from my wife who had just returned home to find a baby screaming ...
Old Mar 13th 2019, 9:17 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Oops!
Old Mar 13th 2019, 2:44 pm
home

Forsu is a splendid one to beholdForsu is a splendid one to beholdForsu is a splendid one to beholdForsu is a splendid one to beholdForsu is a splendid one to beholdForsu is a splendid one to beholdForsu is a splendid one to beholdForsu is a splendid one to beholdForsu is a splendid one to beholdForsu is a splendid one to beholdForsu is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by martinbkk
must've not had her maid "khadema" with her, eh?