Saudi Schooling

Old Sep 10th 2007, 7:52 am
Forum Regular

maranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to all
Default Saudi Schooling

Still negotiating with a Bank in Saudi on job package. I will be Jeddah based.

How much should schooling cost me? I have two children aged 2 and 4. Obviously the two year old will be in nursery part time only.

Also can anyone recommend good schools? British school is one, but is it good or are there better?

Finally is it possible for the kids to join mid year? Is it easy for them to slot in or better to start at new school year? thanks.
Old Sep 11th 2007, 10:34 am
Banned

Dago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Saudi Schooling

Well you know your own kids!!
Old Sep 11th 2007, 10:59 am
Forum Regular

maranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to all
Default Re: Saudi Schooling

Originally Posted by Dago
Well you know your own kids!!
Thanks. Well spoke to the British School yesterday and they said they can start mid term.