Saudi is S&¥te

Old Dec 19th 2011, 7:44 am
BE Enthusiast

spartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Saudi is S&¥te

Thanks for reminding me of that experience. I'm just going to the Airport for a Crimbo tour of Q8, Jeddah and Bahrain. Yippedy Doo Dha
Old Dec 20th 2011, 1:17 am
Forum Regular

Gus Honeybun is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes.....it can be a bit frustrating on occasion. Gus.
Old Dec 26th 2011, 8:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Debowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really nice

Originally Posted by spartans53
Just in case I forget tomorrow how much I dislike this place. Been stood in a Q for 45mins now at DMM airport with no one at the immigration. Did they not know a plane was coming? Loads of people around and all just talking on their phones. They opened the GCC gate and then pissed off.

Hay Ho
That is an encouraging post, because last June I considered getting a job in KSA for a slightly more salary than in Thailand, and I am glad to have chosen the latter. I was being relocated from Dubai to KSA so I resigned and applied for a job in Thailand.

My consideration took 0.5 seconds.

KSA is the pitts. I heard that back in 96 when I first arrived to Dubai and it looks like it is still so today.
Old Dec 28th 2011, 4:31 am
Account Closed

tayls123 is an unknown quantity at this point

your telling me, im here 4 weeks now and there is **** all to do, even with only one day off a week...
Old Jan 3rd 2012, 11:52 am
Forum Regular

knickerdropofglory is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tayls123
your telling me, im here 4 weeks now and there is **** all to do, even with only one day off a week...
The majority of us here have not come for the customers service.... Its an end to a means. 18 months to go till my house is paid for and i can travel the world for a year like a free loading student.