Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Saudi multiple E&E

Saudi multiple E&E

Old Dec 5th 2013, 10:36 am
Forum Regular

mandm65 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Saudi multiple E&E

Just checking the validity of my multiple E&E and realised that it will expire during my hols. Would I be able to get a new E&E before the current one expires?
Cheers
Old Dec 5th 2013, 1:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

sicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Saudi multiple E&E

yes, when you apply the existing one is cancelled. I have exactly the same issue as you and my employer explained this to me earlier this week as I applied for the next multiple.
Old Dec 7th 2013, 7:20 am
Just Joined

KSADoonhamer is an unknown quantity at this point

Being new to KSA how do you go about getting a multi entry E&E?
Old Dec 7th 2013, 7:34 am
BE Enthusiast

sicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond repute

your employer has to handle that for you. Speak to them. You can do a single entry yourself online I believe although don't ask me for the URL.

Multi costs R525 at the moment and is valid for 6 months from the date of your first exit.
Old Dec 8th 2013, 1:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Beakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sicklyman
your employer has to handle that for you. Speak to them. You can do a single entry yourself online I believe although don't ask me for the URL.

Multi costs R525 at the moment and is valid for 6 months from the date of your first exit.
I looked online, both needed the company to okay it.

When did the multi go up? Last I saw it was 500, plus 100 admin costs for our company, they withhold a months pay, and you need to get someone to sign as your guarantor (you skip, they lose two months wages)
Old Dec 8th 2013, 2:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

The multi has been at that price since at least April this year. Holding your pay and having a guarantor sounds like you work for a slave driver. I don't have any of those restrictions.

Where did you find that you needed the company's okay for a single entry? Could you post the link?

AFAIK and according to this article, you can apply yourself once you've registered at a passport office:

http://www.arabnews.com/node/360355

Last edited by sicklyman; Dec 8th 2013 at 3:02 pm.
Old Dec 11th 2013, 12:28 pm
Forum Regular

yes, when you apply the existing one is cancelled. I have exactly the same issue as you and my employer explained this to me earlier this week as I applied for the next multiple.
thanks
Old Dec 11th 2013, 12:31 pm
Forum Regular

your employer has to handle that for you. Speak to them. You can do a single entry yourself online
Yep multi must be through emmployer but unsure if you can do single entry yourself online as i never tried that route, having said that i know you can do single entry for your family.