Saudi

Old Oct 11th 2005, 1:32 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Saudi

FFS

just how ****ing stupid, lazy, arrogant, obnoxious, useless, obstructive, obstinate, obtuse, ignorant, beaureacratic, pompous, idiotc and generally ****ing useless is your average numb nuts dumb **** ****ing ****wit saudi????

I just spent three months consulting with these pricks for them to piss it all away in an afternoon because they cant be ****ing bothered, its not even because its rammadan their just too ****ing lazy to be arsed anymore, god damn it, the muppets have paid a shit load of money to waste my time for months, If I ever go to KSA then they are all going to die.

FFS

Ignorant pricks at the paris embassy just lost someones passport as well ( he gave it to them this morning!!!) oh and they threw the other guy out because he had the cheek to ask why they had declined his visa when he was coming to help them out.

The dumb **** numb nuts morons.

AAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH

ok my questions are these....

just how long will it be until we all realise that we should invade the great kingdom?

and how long will it be until it collapses because one day someone just wont be arsed purifiying water or pumping oil?

ok rant over
Old Oct 11th 2005, 1:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of
Default Re: Saudi

Originally Posted by shiva
FFS

just how ****ing stupid, lazy, arrogant, obnoxious, useless, obstructive, obstinate, obtuse, ignorant, beaureacratic, pompous, idiotc and generally ****ing useless is your average numb nuts dumb **** ****ing ****wit saudi????

I just spent three months consulting with these pricks for them to piss it all away in an afternoon because they cant be ****ing bothered, its not even because its rammadan their just too ****ing lazy to be arsed anymore, god damn it, the muppets have paid a shit load of money to waste my time for months, If I ever go to KSA then they are all going to die.

FFS

Ignorant pricks at the paris embassy just lost someones passport as well ( he gave it to them this morning!!!) oh and they threw the other guy out because he had the cheek to ask why they had declined his visa when he was coming to help them out.

The dumb **** numb nuts morons.

AAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH

ok my questions are these....

just how long will it be until we all realise that we should invade the great kingdom?

and how long will it be until it collapses because one day someone just wont be arsed purifiying water or pumping oil?

ok rant over
Those people defy gravity.....
Old Oct 11th 2005, 1:47 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou

they defy any known rule , rgulation or bit of common sense.

it staggers me that virtually a whole nation can be compossed of people that ****ing stupid.

and it winds me up because i hate blanket hatred, which is is an opinion i am being forced into.
Old Oct 11th 2005, 1:48 pm
W10

Now that I'd pay to see.

Old Oct 11th 2005, 1:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

they defy any known rule , rgulation or bit of common sense.

it staggers me that virtually a whole nation can be compossed of people that ****ing stupid.

and it winds me up because i hate blanket hatred, which is is an opinion i am being forced into.
Dont let them get to you mate...Its not worth the heartache,really....
Old Oct 11th 2005, 1:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by W10
Now that I'd pay to see.
That show was free for the last 3 weeks
Old Oct 11th 2005, 1:52 pm
**** it we'll do it live

Dont let them get to you mate...Its not worth the heartache,really....

I'm absolutely seething.... I'm on here or I'm going to sack half my clients and then get sacked myself. Proffesionally i have never ever been this angry..
Old Oct 11th 2005, 1:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'm absolutely seething.... I'm on here or I'm going to sack half my clients and then get sacked myself. Proffesionally i have never ever been this angry..
I should be out the door now....
Will PM you later if youre online....
Old Oct 11th 2005, 1:55 pm
W10

Get really drunk.

Find a random Saudi (may be difficult now the Dana IPO has closed)

Beat the shit out of him.

Run

Old Oct 11th 2005, 1:56 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Best knock off, go home put your feet up and pop out for a jar or 2 at 7.

I hear alot of pubs are half price all evening at the mo

Ramadan special!!
Old Oct 11th 2005, 2:03 pm
**** it we'll do it live

right im offskie...to be continued after i've had a jar.

saudi cuents
Old Oct 11th 2005, 2:39 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

You are a cross bunny tonight, so this is what grumpy is :scared:
Old Oct 11th 2005, 4:38 pm
**** it we'll do it live

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
You are a cross bunny tonight, so this is what grumpy is :scared:

if only i could become shiva the destroyer of worlds cos KSA would be screwed....

oh i forgot it already is

muppets all of em
Old Oct 12th 2005, 8:18 pm
**** it we'll do it live

the saga continues, the same moronic clients have me sitting here at midnight waiting for them to send me an email, which i must have so i can disseminate the info before the morning.

this is after a day of shouting at saudis in the kingdom of doom, shouting at saudis in the land of nods embassy in paris and just generally trying to stay calm and not tell them to remove their brains from their sand filled flip flops. i know shouting doesnt help but short of physical violence it seems to be the only way i can handle them

The fact that this could have been done 10 days ago has escaped them as has the fact that their office being open and fully staffed at 11pm saudi time is not normal, sensible or even vaguely right in any way.

what strange and ****ed up planet did these idiots drop in from and mores the point how do i send them back?

answers on a post card to

mr Ima mad shite
room 101
funny farm buildings
land of nod
kingdom of doom
Old Oct 12th 2005, 9:07 pm
Forum Regular

Trapt777 is a name known to allTrapt777 is a name known to allTrapt777 is a name known to allTrapt777 is a name known to allTrapt777 is a name known to allTrapt777 is a name known to allTrapt777 is a name known to allTrapt777 is a name known to allTrapt777 is a name known to allTrapt777 is a name known to allTrapt777 is a name known to all

Yeah I know. My other half is Saudi and it is midnight there and he is at work. Although this is because of Ramadan.

Sometimes when we are up late talking he will say wait I have a call.. I will be like wtf it's 3am! Who the heck is calling you at that time!! Own world indeed.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.