SAP work in Dubai

Old Oct 22nd 2007, 5:21 am
Just Joined

michael_currie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default SAP work in Dubai

Hi Everybody,

I am thinking of making a move to Dubai, working in the SAP arena.
I am currently expat in Singapore a the last few years...

Have you any advice as to the salary that is applicable for SAP consultants? Do you have any advice on good recruitment consultants that I can use in the region to try and secure me some contract work?

Many thanks for any help you can give me,
Michael
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 5:27 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: SAP work in Dubai

Originally Posted by michael_currie
Hi Everybody,

Have you any advice as to the salary that is applicable for SAP consultants? Do you have any advice on good recruitment consultants that I can use in the region to try and secure me some contract work?

Michael
Are we supposed to know what SAP is when it's at home?
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 5:56 am
Just Joined

michael_currie is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

SAP is a software solution that is generally implemented by large multinationals. Basically, the job is to set up new Human Resource/Payroll systems using the SAP software.

I guess in simple terms, the role I would be looking for is as a consultant to large companies that are implementing SAP within their organisation in Dubai.

Thanks for the reply,
M
Old Nov 18th 2007, 5:11 am
Just Joined

Sigee is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

I am an expat working as a SAP consultant in Dubai. I have a permanent contract with a consultancy company and currently work for some customers in the Jebel Ali Free Zone.
My company is growing fast in the Middle East, so they are in need of extra people; they look for SAP experienced people in several SAP modules.

If you are interested, please send me a mail with your details to sigriddesmet at gmail dot com
I can than ask our general manager to contact you

Thanks
Old Nov 19th 2007, 6:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Everybody,

Michael

Charterhouse recruitment in Dubai are looking for SAP consultants Ref 0711173
Old Dec 28th 2007, 8:45 am
Banned

gingle is an unknown quantity at this point

hi michael, did you ever get anywhere with your original question ? i too am looking for work, although rather passively, but i am just fed up in the uk. i am an SAP contractor, currently on a uk government job, but it will end in the next few weeks. i have been to dubai for a short week, and rather liked it. i wouldn't mind working out there for a stint to see if i would like it more and settle there.

so how did you get on then ??

g
Old Dec 28th 2007, 8:51 am
Just Joined

Tenant is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gingle
hi michael, did you ever get anywhere with your original question ? i too am looking for work, although rather passively, but i am just fed up in the uk. i am an SAP contractor, currently on a uk government job, but it will end in the next few weeks. i have been to dubai for a short week, and rather liked it. i wouldn't mind working out there for a stint to see if i would like it more and settle there.

so how did you get on then ??

g
If u fancy Qatar give these guys a ring http://www.alkhaliji.com/EnglishKhaliji/Contact-us.html
they have SAP project going on at the moment!
Old Dec 29th 2007, 10:26 pm
Just Joined

Aziz has a brilliant futureAziz has a brilliant futureAziz has a brilliant futureAziz has a brilliant futureAziz has a brilliant futureAziz has a brilliant futureAziz has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Tenant
If u fancy Qatar give these guys a ring http://www.alkhaliji.com/EnglishKhaliji/Contact-us.html
they have SAP project going on at the moment!
Well my husband is also a SAP Consultant and is currently looking for jobs in the middle east himself. He works in the SD Area.
Old Apr 8th 2008, 11:04 am
Just Joined

Mireille is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear all,

I am also an SAP logistics consultant with my own (small) company in the Netherlands. I would like to work on project(s) in Dubai as well, does anyone of you know of any opportunities there, and how to proceed (I have over 13 years SAP experience).

kind regards,
Mireille
Old Apr 8th 2008, 8:18 pm
Forum Regular

pinebluffvariant is just really nicepinebluffvariant is just really nicepinebluffvariant is just really nicepinebluffvariant is just really nicepinebluffvariant is just really nicepinebluffvariant is just really nicepinebluffvariant is just really nicepinebluffvariant is just really nice

I was in a meeting with SAP in the SAP offices in DIC today.
Old Apr 9th 2008, 7:58 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
Are we supposed to know what SAP is when it's at home?
LH, you live such an insular life....We have been using SAP in our company for the past 5 years, I wont even bore you with R/3, Business Warehouse and the like.....but beleive me, if you dont know about, you are in a lucky position. Next time you see Ernie Els, his clothing is smothered in their logo....git !
Old Apr 9th 2008, 8:10 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Everybody,

Michael
Qatar Gas pay silly money for SAP consultants, and Aramco are one of SAPs biggest customers (or used to be) - could try them directly.
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 11:01 am
Just Joined

fkhan is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All,
I'm currently working with SAP in the UK. I have over 7 years of experience in the SAP field with both functional and configuration work. I've been through quite a few implementations and post go-live support roles. I'd very much like to see what the best way is to commence a career in the Middle East (UAE, KSA, Qatar, bahrain) but really need some help and advice on hopw or where to apply for roles that actually respond back.....I never seem to get any responses from either www.gulftalent.com or www.bayt.com, plus they don't appear to be refreshing their vacancioes very often.
A downside may be that I don't have a degree, but my experience more than makes up for the lack of a degree.

Any help/advice direction anyone could provide would be very much appreciated.

Thanks
Faisal
Old Aug 9th 2008, 2:31 pm
Just Joined

farhanu is an unknown quantity at this point

hi all
i am looking for good SAP opprutinites in dubai region, i am Business Analyst with SAP Technical knowledg. if someone is looking for such role plz inform me as well.

Farhan
Old Aug 14th 2008, 8:18 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BangleMan
LH, you live such an insular life....We have been using SAP in our company for the past 5 years, I wont even bore you with R/3, Business Warehouse and the like.....but beleive me, if you dont know about, you are in a lucky position. Next time you see Ernie Els, his clothing is smothered in their logo....git !
Have to agree with BM on this one....

If you are as yet unaware of SAP, thank whichever deity you want to and keep your head down.

SAP appears to be a system specifically designed to remove common sense from the simplest of tasks........

Have had to put up with this system for the last 6-7 years and it still never ceases to amaze me at the redundanciness

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.