Reload this Page >

salary expectation for IT project manager in Kuwait

salary expectation for IT project manager in Kuwait

Old Feb 29th 2008, 5:54 pm
Just Joined

sadman is an unknown quantity at this point
Default salary expectation for IT project manager in Kuwait

folks,
i need to know what normal IT project manger salary is?
what should i expect for package and look for?
anyone works for GBM Kuwait here?
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 1:09 am
Just Joined

Default Re: salary expectation for IT project manager in Kuwait

can anyone help with this please
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 4:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Robbies is just really niceRobbies is just really niceRobbies is just really niceRobbies is just really niceRobbies is just really niceRobbies is just really niceRobbies is just really niceRobbies is just really niceRobbies is just really niceRobbies is just really niceRobbies is just really nice

I know that Hays did a salary survey in 2007 for Australia by employment type, but I can't find anything similar for the middle east. Haven't seen anything for IT project management so unfortunately can't give you anything further.

Have a google and see what comes up on a few recruitment sites for current vacancies; some of these will detail salaries I would imagine

I googled "IT project manager kuwait" and the 1st result is this thread

For package - in UAE, common items are medical insurance, housing allowance, schooling fees, return flights home each year. Not sure how much Kuwait differs from this though.

Vague post, but hope it gives you some answers.
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 6:20 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

hey sadman, cheer up........
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 9:21 am
Forum Regular

ssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sadman
can anyone help with this please
Sadman,

I can only give you advice based on my own experience in Dubai (Financial Services Infrastructure based) - maybe others can confirm whether these figures need to be adjusted +/- for Kuwait....

Currency: AED, 2008 allowances @ 04.10.07

Junior PM < 3 years experience 140,000 - 170,000
Project Manager CM1/2 > 3 years < 5 years - 180,000 - 250,000
Project Manager CM2/3 > 5 years < 10 years - 260,000 - 440,000
Snr Project Manager CM3/4 >10 years - 450,000 - 575,000

Wouldn't expect to pay same for software PMs though....

Hope this helps?
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 10:04 pm
Just Joined

thanks for all whom replied. i'm getting an offer soon and do not know what to expect for a salary for IT project manager? anybody have experience working in Kuwait in IT field? please help
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 3:05 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for all whom replied. i'm getting an offer soon and do not know what to expect for a salary for IT project manager? anybody have experience working in Kuwait in IT field? please help
wait and see what they offer you in terms of your package and then get back to us, we can compare it to the Dubai standard of living, I can only assume that living in Kuwait is considerably cheaper?
Old Mar 4th 2008, 3:59 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
wait and see what they offer you in terms of your package and then get back to us, we can compare it to the Dubai standard of living, I can only assume that living in Kuwait is considerably cheaper?
personally speaking, i dont care about the cost of living in Kuwait. they would have to pay me a bucketload of cash more to go there....

i have my reasons.
Old Mar 6th 2008, 8:17 pm
Just Joined

My question still remains what is salary expectation for IT project manager in Kuwait? anybody: confused:
Old Mar 6th 2008, 11:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

My question still remains what is salary expectation for IT project manager in Kuwait? anybody: confused:
obviously nobody knows....
Old Mar 7th 2008, 1:31 pm
Just Joined

hey arbroath_abroad, Cheer up ......
Old Mar 17th 2008, 7:38 pm
Just Joined

Lightbulb Re: salary expectation for IT project manager in Kuwait

So I got my offer today and need your help to determine if it is good:
Basic monthly salary: 1850 KD + 160 (car) + 13th Month Bonus + one month rent + school (80%) + tickets
Old Mar 17th 2008, 9:50 pm
Forum Regular

lochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud of

Well done SM...thats a hurdle over. It sounds decent enought although are they unwilling to offer additional Housing?

Daz

Basic monthly salary: 1850 KD + 160 (car) + 13th Month Bonus + one month rent + school (80%) + tickets
Old Mar 18th 2008, 5:23 am
BE Forum Addict

hey arbroath_abroad, Cheer up ......

oh im full of cheer...i live in the UAE on a great package and dont need to think about going to Kuwait ever again..
Old Mar 18th 2008, 12:28 pm
Banned

Old Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to behold

I hear that is ok. Rent is about 300 to 400 per month but don't expect it to be a home - just a flat. Car is fine - you'll get a small car.

Info courtesy of my assistant. After offering him a holiday he is taking me to Kuwait for the long weekend to show me around!! I still pay though.

Actually we could have gone to the f'ing Seychelles if you had not asked Kuwait questions and reminded him about his former home...Cheers Mate..

(When I say 'Cheers' I don't mean it in Kuwait of course.)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.