British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Middle East (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/)
-   -   Sahmnet.ae = Biggest Pile Of Dog Crap In The Uae (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/sahmnet-ae-%3D-biggest-pile-dog-crap-uae-273992/)

Jellybean Dec 28th 2004 1:43 pm

Sahmnet.ae = Biggest Pile Of Dog Crap In The Uae

Says it all really. Charge extortionate prices for the most crap service. Supposed to have 512kb....what a load of bullshit. Half the time it doesn't f**king work and the rest it tries hard but barely wakes up!!!!!!

Give it more than 12 users and it gives up the ghost....pathetic. I'll tell you what put the f**king UAE in the REAL WORLD and they wud die a quick death F**king piss takers.

Rant over, take the consequences and bugger the tossers. :( :(

Truth Speak Dec 28th 2004 2:31 pm

Re: Sahmnet.ae = Biggest Pile Of Dog Crap In The Uae

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Says it all really. Charge extortionate prices for the most crap service. Supposed to have 512kb....what a load of bullshit. Half the time it doesn't f**king work and the rest it tries hard but barely wakes up!!!!!!

Give it more than 12 users and it gives up the ghost....pathetic. I'll tell you what put the f**king UAE in the REAL WORLD and they wud die a quick death F**king piss takers.

excellent....The JB we all know and love is back...welcome JB....:D

Jellybean Dec 28th 2004 2:57 pm

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
excellent....The JB we all know and love is back...welcome JB....:D

Thank you poppet, nice to be back and it only took me half a f**king hour to post this little effort....pathetic!!!!

Palm Tree Dec 28th 2004 8:12 pm

Thank you poppet, nice to be back and it only took me half a f**king hour to post this little effort....pathetic!!!!

What do you expect with water drenched cables! Emrill staff at The Greens seems to have suddenly vanished in the last 24 hours. So spooky right now! I have the cheapest connection and get the same service as the most expensive one. Feels kind of good. Our lifts have been vandalised today and no security guard in sight.

TA5 Dec 28th 2004 10:42 pm

Hmmm, that's really interesting, I changed my internet speed and cable package for december, and the cable changed but i didn't notice any change in internet speed (from 64-512). I called them and they said it would change in january. If i get a december bill saying that i've been getting 512k service i'm gonna go down to their office and punch somebody.

I totally concur that sahm is a complete shitbox, basically a monopoly on all the residents of the emaar properties.

LakesLassie Dec 29th 2004 2:59 am

Apart from a few bursts of no connection yesterday I've actually found sahmnet very reliable. I take it you've never tried AOL then? Now THAT is the biggest piece of shit going. :D

Heart of gold Dec 29th 2004 4:23 am

Originally Posted by LakesLassie
Apart from a few bursts of no connection yesterday I've actually found sahmnet very reliable. I take it you've never tried AOL then? Now THAT is the biggest piece of shit going. :D

Followed by NTL :mad:

Crying Freeman Dec 29th 2004 7:57 am

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Followed by NTL :mad:

Hey NTL is ok, theres support is shite but the actual service is kool when it's working. If I have to go back to the UK that's one of the things I'm gonna enjoy the most, 2mb internet connection and no sodding proxy censoring and slowing it down!!

Truth Speak Dec 29th 2004 8:32 am

Originally Posted by Palm Tree
Our lifts have been vandalised today and no security guard in sight.

Get the driver to give u a piggy back up the stairs!! :D

Truth Speak Dec 29th 2004 8:33 am

Y thank u......MT likes the poppet bit. Well the skiing wasn't so good. The slopes were shut for half the week as no snow.

Anyway, i'm back....wots new?

Truth Speak Dec 29th 2004 8:34 am

Originally Posted by TA5
Hmmm, that's really interesting, I changed my internet speed and cable package for december, and the cable changed but i didn't notice any change in internet speed (from 64-512). I called them and they said it would change in january. If i get a december bill saying that i've been getting 512k service i'm gonna go down to their office and punch somebody.

I totally concur that sahm is a complete shitbox, basically a monopoly on all the residents of the emaar properties.

I'm 512 with etisalat DSL....not brilliant either!!

novita77 Dec 29th 2004 9:33 am

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Get the driver to give u a piggy back up the stairs!! :D

Don't think PT hv a driver anymore ... she can't piggy back her self...
:confused: