Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Sahmnet.ae = Biggest Pile Of Dog Crap In The Uae

Sahmnet.ae = Biggest Pile Of Dog Crap In The Uae

Old Dec 28th 2004, 1:43 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sahmnet.ae = Biggest Pile Of Dog Crap In The Uae

Says it all really. Charge extortionate prices for the most crap service. Supposed to have 512kb....what a load of bullshit. Half the time it doesn't f**king work and the rest it tries hard but barely wakes up!!!!!!

Give it more than 12 users and it gives up the ghost....pathetic. I'll tell you what put the f**king UAE in the REAL WORLD and they wud die a quick death F**king piss takers.

Rant over, take the consequences and bugger the tossers.
Old Dec 28th 2004, 2:31 pm
sadly misunderstood

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sahmnet.ae = Biggest Pile Of Dog Crap In The Uae

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Says it all really. Charge extortionate prices for the most crap service. Supposed to have 512kb....what a load of bullshit. Half the time it doesn't f**king work and the rest it tries hard but barely wakes up!!!!!!

Give it more than 12 users and it gives up the ghost....pathetic. I'll tell you what put the f**king UAE in the REAL WORLD and they wud die a quick death F**king piss takers.

excellent....The JB we all know and love is back...welcome JB....
Old Dec 28th 2004, 2:57 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
excellent....The JB we all know and love is back...welcome JB....

Thank you poppet, nice to be back and it only took me half a f**king hour to post this little effort....pathetic!!!!
Old Dec 28th 2004, 8:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

Thank you poppet, nice to be back and it only took me half a f**king hour to post this little effort....pathetic!!!!

What do you expect with water drenched cables! Emrill staff at The Greens seems to have suddenly vanished in the last 24 hours. So spooky right now! I have the cheapest connection and get the same service as the most expensive one. Feels kind of good. Our lifts have been vandalised today and no security guard in sight.
Old Dec 28th 2004, 10:42 pm
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

TA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm, that's really interesting, I changed my internet speed and cable package for december, and the cable changed but i didn't notice any change in internet speed (from 64-512). I called them and they said it would change in january. If i get a december bill saying that i've been getting 512k service i'm gonna go down to their office and punch somebody.

I totally concur that sahm is a complete shitbox, basically a monopoly on all the residents of the emaar properties.
Old Dec 29th 2004, 2:59 am
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold

Apart from a few bursts of no connection yesterday I've actually found sahmnet very reliable. I take it you've never tried AOL then? Now THAT is the biggest piece of shit going.
Old Dec 29th 2004, 4:23 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LakesLassie
Apart from a few bursts of no connection yesterday I've actually found sahmnet very reliable. I take it you've never tried AOL then? Now THAT is the biggest piece of shit going.
Followed by NTL
Old Dec 29th 2004, 7:57 am
Dazed and Confused

Crying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Followed by NTL

Hey NTL is ok, theres support is shite but the actual service is kool when it's working. If I have to go back to the UK that's one of the things I'm gonna enjoy the most, 2mb internet connection and no sodding proxy censoring and slowing it down!!
Old Dec 29th 2004, 8:32 am
sadly misunderstood

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Palm Tree
Our lifts have been vandalised today and no security guard in sight.
Get the driver to give u a piggy back up the stairs!!
Old Dec 29th 2004, 8:33 am
sadly misunderstood

Y thank u......MT likes the poppet bit. Well the skiing wasn't so good. The slopes were shut for half the week as no snow.

Anyway, i'm back....wots new?
Old Dec 29th 2004, 8:34 am
sadly misunderstood

Originally Posted by TA5
Hmmm, that's really interesting, I changed my internet speed and cable package for december, and the cable changed but i didn't notice any change in internet speed (from 64-512). I called them and they said it would change in january. If i get a december bill saying that i've been getting 512k service i'm gonna go down to their office and punch somebody.

I totally concur that sahm is a complete shitbox, basically a monopoly on all the residents of the emaar properties.
I'm 512 with etisalat DSL....not brilliant either!!
Old Dec 29th 2004, 9:33 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Get the driver to give u a piggy back up the stairs!!
Don't think PT hv a driver anymore ... she can't piggy back her self...