Riyadh Tonight

Old Jul 11th 2011, 1:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

spartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Riyadh Tonight

I've been let down for a run tonight and am looking for something to do in Riyadh tonight.

Any tip to stop me going out of my mind, I'm in Olaya Holiday Inn and have a car.
Mike
Old Jul 11th 2011, 5:04 pm
Forum Regular

Southlondoner is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Riyadh Tonight

Cross the road to Fasaliah Mall and check out the Food Court?
Go to Kingdom Tower and see the panorama of Riyadh from the Skybridge?

I feel your pain...
Old Jul 11th 2011, 5:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

spartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of light

Just been out of the hotel and bought a USB charger for 15SR price said 20 and i didn't bargin with him he just knocked 5 SR off the price.

If you think its hot in Dubai check this place out it is like having a massive hair dryer in your face on the hottest setting. The general smell is strong BO. Jeddah tomorrow.

Khobar was actuall nice compared to this place.

Sure its better if you live here and can get into the scene but as a visitor it is crap.

Cheers
Old Jul 11th 2011, 6:28 pm
Forum Regular

irich is just really niceirich is just really niceirich is just really niceirich is just really niceirich is just really niceirich is just really niceirich is just really niceirich is just really niceirich is just really niceirich is just really niceirich is just really nice

You missed out the sand and grit in the hairdryer metaphor. The conditions have been dreadful the last couple of days. Luckily I have been ill today so spent the day indoors.

If you return try the Raddison next time, at least they have a couple of decent restaurants.

Last edited by irich; Jul 11th 2011 at 6:31 pm.
Old Jul 11th 2011, 6:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Yea went for a wander and felt left out with no mask on.

It is very hot even coming from Dubai. Imagine someone fresh off the boat from the UK
Old Jul 12th 2011, 7:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Jeddah tonight

where are the kicking pleaces by the Seaside, after half an hour looking at the fountain you go mad. Its quite a big fountain but does not dance, we are used to dancing fountains in Dubai.

Cheers
Old Jul 12th 2011, 7:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by irich
You missed out the sand and grit in the hairdryer metaphor. The conditions have been dreadful the last couple of days. Luckily I have been ill today so spent the day indoors.

If you return try the Raddison next time, at least they have a couple of decent restaurants.
Christ - it must be bad there if being ill is a 'lucky' event.
Old Jul 12th 2011, 8:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Done at 13.30 and I don't fly till 18.00. going to have a drive round and see the sights, guess i'll be checking in at 14.00.

Back in my own bed tomorrow night TF