Reload this Page >

Riyadh compounds - Ranco Village

Riyadh compounds - Ranco Village

Old May 23rd 2024, 11:14 am
Just Joined

Arvin21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Riyadh compounds - Ranco Village

Hi Everyone,

My partner and I moved to Riyadh a few months ago, and we've been struggling to find suitable accommodation in a decent compound. The prices are extremely high, and the accommodations outside the compounds are quite depressing, especially for my partner.

We've found that affordable options like Ranco Village and Seder Village have long waiting lists. I read some good reviews about Ranco on this forum, but they are from a few years ago.

If anyone here is currently living in Ranco, could you please share if it is still worth the money and the wait? We are a young couple with no kids and would like to have a diverse community. I'm particularly interested in the daily activities and community engagement for my wife, as this is our main reason for seeking compound accommodation.

Thanks for your help!

P.S. Seder village is not even ready to respond properly and gave a blatant reply that compound is full!
​​​​

Last edited by Arvin21; May 23rd 2024 at 11:16 am.
Old May 24th 2024, 11:40 pm
Forum Regular

clownshow is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Riyadh compounds - Ranco Village

The only compounds I am aware of that put any effort into activities for wifes/ladies who lunch is Al Nakhla and Ishbilia. The smaller/cheaper compounds don't invest time and money in this and it's up to you. Unfortunately both the aforementioned compounds are ridiculously expensive. If I was paying for accomodation I would not be paying the greedy owners the exobitant fees they are charging.