Removal Firms

Old Jan 8th 2008, 11:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Removal Firms

Originally Posted by matthew.lewis2
I recently moved to Al Warqaa, and personaly i'm smitten.

My wife and I found Arabian Ranches 'ok' but ultimatley it is Emarr's idea of how they think western expats want to live.

I prefer Al Warqqa as it is an area where predominantly locals live. Its a more true image of the middle east and thats what we are looking for.

We like the fact that: -
you can actually hear the mosque (not understand it yet though)
the 'local' supermarket is pretty cheap
people are friendly (if you make an effort, like getting stuck on the sand infront of your own villa!!
the local landlord is brilliant
good access to the Emirates Road/Al Khail (i travel to Jebel Ali each day, 35mins to 1 1/4 hrs each way depending on the time that I travel)
good access to Garhoud (takes my wife 10 mins to get to work)
noise from the aeroplanes is not too bad (surprsed me as we originally lived in the UK countryside in silence)
lots better value for money (5beds 7BR) vs 3 beds in AR for similar money
massive garden
great for improving your contacts with wasta laden locals
and finally...the villas are individually designed so the building are interesting to look at.
We don't have community pools but Mushrif park is nearby and that has a pool.

But...unlike the springs, AR, etc. the streetscapes are not yet finished (or even started) so there are expanses of soft sand in the municipality land to the edge of the roadway, i prefer 'my' villa to be nicer and sacrifice the common area beutification.

If you want to have a vist/look around a 'local' type villa drop me a pm.
Thanks for offer, I live in Mirdif so will set off one day and have a drive about and have a nosey arround, I'm okay till October so not looking just yet.
Old Jan 8th 2008, 11:39 am
BE Enthusiast

matthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paidtoplease
Thanks for offer, I live in Mirdif so will set off one day and have a drive about and have a nosey arround, I'm okay till October so not looking just yet.
Have a look at this: -

http://www.alineah.com/villa/396/detail.htm

We used this website and it ended up being direct to the owner, so no real estate agency fees.

I'm sure you could negotiate this villa to AED200k.
Old Jan 8th 2008, 11:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by matthew.lewis2
Have a look at this: -

http://www.alineah.com/villa/396/detail.htm

We used this website and it ended up being direct to the owner, so no real estate agency fees.

I'm sure you could negotiate this villa to AED200k.
Good Site...