Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

A relief from Nabs

A relief from Nabs

Old Jan 31st 2005, 11:30 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of
Thumbs up A relief from Nabs

I'll be off work in half an hour

and

I will not be on 2morrow and day after as i have to give training to emirates bank contact center

You can get in touch with me on 800-Nabs
Old Jan 31st 2005, 11:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: A relief from Nabs

Originally Posted by Nabs

and

I will not be on 2morrow and day after as i have to give training to emirates bank contact center

Bye Nabs!! Enjoy the training!!
Old Jan 31st 2005, 11:34 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Singlemom
Bye Nabs!! Enjoy the training!!

You are in a hurry to get rid of me, aren't you :d

I said half an hour
Old Jan 31st 2005, 11:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

You are in a hurry to get rid of me, aren't you :d

I said half an hour

THEN WHY DID YOU PUT THAT THREAD UP NOW!!!!
Old Jan 31st 2005, 11:38 am
The Delivery Man...

THEN WHY DID YOU PUT THAT THREAD UP NOW!!!!
To read some replies before i go
Old Jan 31st 2005, 11:41 am
BE Forum Addict

To read some replies before i go
,,???...and what kind of replies were you expecting!!!!

Oh no Nabs!! Im gonna miss you!!! please don't goooooooo
Old Jan 31st 2005, 11:43 am
The Delivery Man...

,,???...and what kind of replies were you expecting!!!!

Oh no Nabs!! Im gonna miss you!!! please don't goooooooo

actually, no

good God he's gone!

Finally he is going to stop posting in almost every thread!

isn't there an end to the Nabs disaster!

only two days???

Old Jan 31st 2005, 11:45 am
BE Forum Addict

actually, no

good God he's gone!

Finally he is going to stop posting in almost every thread!

isn't there an end to the Nabs disaster!

only two days???

Well I still have 2 hours to go...at the least...
So enjoy the sunshine when you go out...
Old Jan 31st 2005, 11:45 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Me thinks Nabs wants to know if hes gonna be missed eh!!

Noooooooooooooooooo pls pls pls I beg u dont dont dont leaveeeeeee us, stayyyyyyyyy pls pls pls ooerrr on my knees too

HEHE!!
Old Jan 31st 2005, 11:47 am
The Delivery Man...

Originally Posted by Malteser

Noooooooooooooooooo pls pls pls I beg u dont dont dont leaveeeeeee us, stayyyyyyyyy pls pls pls ooerrr on my knees too

HEHE!!
PMSL

PS: refer my previous reply
Old Jan 31st 2005, 11:47 am
The Delivery Man...

Well I still have 2 hours to go...at the least...
So enjoy the sunshine when you go out...
its gonna take me an hour at least to reach shj
Old Jan 31st 2005, 12:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

its gonna take me an hour at least to reach shj

5-4-3-2-1......bye Nabs!!
Old Jan 31st 2005, 12:03 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

5-4-3-2-1......bye Nabs!!
Enjoyyy and be gooood Nabs xxxxxx
Old Jan 31st 2005, 12:03 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

and

Hope it is not too late to say 'bye' to u... See u back here when u r online...
Old Jan 31st 2005, 12:04 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Malteser

HEHE!!
Yes of course we will miss him ... But I don't think he can leave the forum...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.