Red Sea Global

Old Sep 12th 2023, 3:39 pm
Just Joined

Munir2211 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Red Sea Global

Does anyone know salaries of a commercial manager role at Red Sea Global in KSA? If anyone has the salary grade structure please share.
I was also wondering about holidays? Does anyone know how many days off they give? Any remote working days?
thanks
Old Sep 13th 2023, 4:50 am
Forum Regular

expatalex is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Red Sea Global

Originally Posted by Munir2211
Does anyone know salaries of a commercial manager role at Red Sea Global in KSA? If anyone has the salary grade structure please share.
I was also wondering about holidays? Does anyone know how many days off they give? Any remote working days?
thanks
I'm NEOM however I'd imagine it to be a 25% uplift to your current gross salary + benefits. This is similar to the other giga projects. NEOM is 30 days of AL, not including the 2x 1 week off for both Eids. You get 2-3 bank holidays I believe too in accordance to the Saudi local law. Remote working days at NEOM are 24 per year (2x per month). I know this is NEOM however I'd imagine it to be the same for RSG and the other giga projects.
Old Nov 6th 2023, 6:01 pm
Just Joined

Pkinson is an unknown quantity at this point

Any salary ranges. I livecin UAE so we have a lot of benefits. Do they add up on the base or total?
Old Nov 14th 2023, 1:37 pm
Just Joined

Sank87 is an unknown quantity at this point

add 30% of your current salary. benefits depend on whether you are based in the site or Riyadh and the department. 25 working days leave for Managerial level. Air tickets for site staff. site allowance.
And a good place to work.
Old Nov 14th 2023, 1:38 pm
Just Joined

MedicalPositive is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Munir2211
thanks
My assumption is anywhere between 30-50K SAR depending on your last pay stub. It is common practice in KSA for new employers to request pay stubs from your previous employer which they will determine your new offer with.