Reload this Page >

Recently moved to Abu Dhabi

Recently moved to Abu Dhabi

Old Feb 12th 2014, 6:07 am
Just Joined

Lola12 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Recently moved to Abu Dhabi

Helloooo

I have just moved to Abu Dhabi and recently married. I grew up in Abu Dhabi and moved away to Australia but now back but all friends from school etc are no longer here so starting off new and from scratch.

I'm currently job hunting but while I am unemployed I am finding it a little boring being just stuck at home! I am looking for things to do, meeting new people, fitness classes, dog walking, volunteer work until I have a job sorted etc.

Looking forward to hearing from you all
Old Feb 12th 2014, 6:31 am
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Recently moved to Abu Dhabi

Hi Lola,
if you use the search tool (top right) you'll find many posts on similar lines.
Old Feb 12th 2014, 8:08 am
BE Enthusiast

archie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Recently moved to Abu Dhabi

You'll probably get more (helpful) answers here: http://www.abudhabiwoman.com/