Really a pity!

Old Apr 20th 2009, 3:48 pm
Banned

zaneer is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry What a pity!

It was 6 in the evening, while i was driving past a traffic signal junction. Passing by, via the free right, there was a man waiting to cross pedestrian zebra lines. I reduced speed gradually and let that man cross the road.

"Sound Horns and horns, with dipped lights", accelerating and raising to show his anger from the "land cruiser” behind me. Well, I didn’t care about all that. Once the man crossed the road, I accelerated gradually and there flew the guy with his land cruiser right from the back and jumps/blocks my way. He opened his window panes, and shouts "this is not INDIA, this is my country". I looked at him and replied, "well, you are bursting out of this world in anger, just coz I let that poor guy cross the road?" ..... again he exclaimed "its my country ... its my country"

What a pity! .... just thinking, why do people behave this way? Are we too busy that we cant let two seconds for others to cross roads?

Regards
ZANE

Last edited by zaneer; Apr 20th 2009 at 3:55 pm.
Old Apr 20th 2009, 4:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What a pity!

Originally Posted by zaneer View Post
It was 6 in the evening, while i was driving past a traffic signal junction. Passing by, via the free right, there was a man waiting to cross pedestrian zebra lines. I reduced speed gradually and let that man cross the road.

"Sound Horns and horns, with dipped lights", accelerating and raising to show his anger from the "land cruiser” behind me. Well, I didn’t care about all that. Once the man crossed the road, I accelerated gradually and there flew the guy with his land cruiser right from the back and jumps/blocks my way. He opened his window panes, and shouts "this is not INDIA, this is my country". I looked at him and replied, "well, you are bursting out of this world in anger, just coz I let that poor guy cross the road?" ..... again he exclaimed "its my country ... its my country"

What a pity! .... just thinking, why do people behave this way? Are we too busy that we cant let two seconds for others to cross roads?

Regards
ZANE
That sounds like witty, snappy dialogue............ I'm surprised either of you could keep a straight face............
Old Apr 20th 2009, 4:36 pm
Forum Regular

Rosebud has a brilliant futureRosebud has a brilliant futureRosebud has a brilliant futureRosebud has a brilliant futureRosebud has a brilliant futureRosebud has a brilliant futureRosebud has a brilliant future

Regards
ZANE
Well you did what a cultured and civilised person would do. Do not expect the same from bedouins who have left the camels in the garage and pulled out their LC.
Old Apr 20th 2009, 5:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Morecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to behold

Regards
ZANE
Get that every morning (the flashing and beeping) on school run whenever let anyone out of a junction. Just make sure I let more out at next one! Last time I let the double-springy bus out, that really pisses people off!
Old Apr 20th 2009, 5:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

StublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to all

Originally Posted by The Dean View Post
That sounds like witty, snappy dialogue............ I'm surprised either of you could keep a straight face............
Old Apr 20th 2009, 7:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

deemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nice

Regards
ZANE
Whenever i get "pulled over' by the local emirati's for driving too slow I pretend to burst out crying really, really loud, it really ****s with their head, they usually look really puzzled and drive away..

Try that next time...or run the indian guy over...whichever's easier.
Old Apr 20th 2009, 7:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

deemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nice

Originally Posted by deemi786 View Post
Whenever i get "pulled over' by the local emirati's for driving too slow I pretend to burst out crying really, really loud, it really ****s with their head, they usually look really puzzled and drive away..

Try that next time...or run the indian guy over...whichever's easier.
I dont condone anyone running over anyone by the way..........
Old Apr 21st 2009, 4:00 am
BE Enthusiast

banter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond repute

Regards
ZANE
Sad really that some people lack manners - never mind dont let sway your image of us all, we are not the same
Old Apr 21st 2009, 4:06 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by banter64 View Post
Sad really that some people lack manners - never mind dont let sway your image of us all, we are not the same
don't think he was talking about the British...
Old Apr 21st 2009, 4:18 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari View Post
Old Apr 21st 2009, 4:56 am
BE Enthusiast

banter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond repute

seems you are not up on the gossip for once , the passport came through so hence I am no longer British
Old Apr 21st 2009, 5:00 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

seems you are not up on the gossip for once , the passport came through so hence I am no longer British
just goes to show I don't belong to the inner gossip circle...
Old Apr 21st 2009, 5:02 am
BE Enthusiast

just goes to show I don't belong to the inner gossip circle...

Neither do i

Somehow there is always someone in Dubai who will want to spread the word x
Old Apr 21st 2009, 5:05 am
hmmmm...nice

Neither do i

Somehow there is always someone in Dubai who will want to spread the word x
it's on BE now...that's all the spreading you'll need
Old Apr 21st 2009, 6:02 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

So what exactly are you then?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.