Reload this Page >

Re : HSBC UAE complaints

Re : HSBC UAE complaints

Old Feb 26th 2012, 10:02 am
Just Joined

bamali is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re : HSBC UAE complaints

Dear All,

I am new to the group and wondering if anyone could furnish me the email addresses of the HSBC UAE top honchos vis General Manager /Customer Relationship Manager in Dubai as I will like to make a complaint.
Tried the usual hotline no dice no response. I feel I need to address the email to senior management so they are aware of hoe their bank is being run (atrocious).

any ideas on passing one's grievance to HSBC for resolution ?

Regards.

Bamali
Old Feb 26th 2012, 11:13 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Re : HSBC UAE complaints

Originally Posted by bamali
Dear All,

I am new to the group and wondering if anyone could furnish me the email addresses of the HSBC UAE top honchos vis General Manager /Customer Relationship Manager in Dubai as I will like to make a complaint.
Tried the usual hotline no dice no response. I feel I need to address the email to senior management so they are aware of hoe their bank is being run (atrocious).

Regards.

Bamali
I'm fairly sure they know that it is a total load of shite mate.
Old Feb 26th 2012, 11:57 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

God, that's tempting... (albeit without the resolution bit).

Move all your business to another bank, then tell HSBC you've done it and why.

Then do the same thing two years later when you realise your new bank is just as shite.

Note: this is from a corporate perspective--if its personal banking you're talking about, I've found ADCB pretty fine. So far.
Old Feb 26th 2012, 1:23 pm
womble

OriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond repute

Dear All,

Regards.

Bamali
you really think they will pay any attention? and even if they do, will they do anything about it? and will what they do effective?

nah. don't bother.
Old Feb 26th 2012, 5:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

gottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to all

HSBC know their service in GCC is crap. We tell them weekly, as do all of their customers. HSBC are our corporate bankers so we are stuck with them. They certainly could not give a damn about whether or not you close your personal account.
Old Feb 27th 2012, 6:47 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Dear All,

Regards.

Bamali
You might want to contact me. I write the On Your Side column in The National newspapers and have good contacts at most banks. You'll get a better response if I contact them wearing my press hat than going direct, assuming, of course, that this is a solvable problem rather than just wanting to have a moan at them ;-)
Old Feb 27th 2012, 10:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
You might want to contact me. I write the On Your Side column in The National newspapers and have good contacts at most banks. You'll get a better response if I contact them wearing my press hat than going direct, assuming, of course, that this is a solvable problem rather than just wanting to have a moan at them ;-)
well next time you write to them you could add that everyone here in abu dhabi were complaining big time when the volvo ocean racing was on, big advertisements with them saying go to their stand and complete out their little questionnaire with all your personal information and get free tickets to the ad golf championships, did anyone get a free ticket (nope!!) went into the branch at delma mall as i was passing, and told them exactly that their advertising campaign which they thought would be a positive one was effectively having the total opposite affect, he did make me laugh and ask me would i swap to them, i told them i have been here 15 years have a bank account with another local four letter bank and that they have been really good and so not any chance!!
Old Feb 27th 2012, 11:21 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by busybee2
well next time you write to them you could add that everyone here in abu dhabi were complaining big time when the volvo ocean racing was on, big advertisements with them saying go to their stand and complete out their little questionnaire with all your personal information and get free tickets to the ad golf championships, did anyone get a free ticket (nope!!) went into the branch at delma mall as i was passing, and told them exactly that their advertising campaign which they thought would be a positive one was effectively having the total opposite affect, he did make me laugh and ask me would i swap to them, i told them i have been here 15 years have a bank account with another local four letter bank and that they have been really good and so not any chance!!

I don't just write random letters

I really don't know what your issue is as I didn't get any further than your first two lines as the lack of punctuation and capitalisation makes it unreadable.
Old Feb 27th 2012, 5:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't just write random letters

I really don't know what your issue is as I didn't get any further than your first two lines as the lack of punctuation and capitalisation makes it unreadable.
why because i cant be bothered to put in the ' or the . it doesnt make it unreadable my issue was that they offered everyone the free tickets for the golf championship and took everyones personal information to put on their database and then they did not fulfill there "offer". end of! typical of HSBC........
Old Feb 28th 2012, 1:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

why because i cant be bothered to put in the ' or the . it doesnt make it unreadable my issue was that they offered everyone the free tickets for the golf championship and took everyones personal information to put on their database and then they did not fulfill there "offer". end of! typical of HSBC........
No... sorry... still unreadable......
Old Feb 28th 2012, 4:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by The Dean
no its NOT
Old Feb 28th 2012, 8:08 am
Bored liberal

You write gobbledegook. If you want to be read, or taken seriously, then write in proper English.
Old Feb 28th 2012, 8:10 am
Bored liberal

Originally Posted by The Dean
I agree. And we aren't the only ones who think that. I get a headache reading lazy posts of that nature. I always assume the writer is illiterate and uneducated. If English was a second or third language I'd be a little more tolerant, but otherwise there is no excuse for not making the tiniest effort to be intelligible.
Old Feb 28th 2012, 9:09 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

I agree. And we aren't the only ones who think that. I get a headache reading lazy posts of that nature. I always assume the writer is illiterate and uneducated. If English was a second or third language I'd be a little more tolerant, but otherwise there is no excuse for not making the tiniest effort to be intelligible.
You don't like James Joyce then?
Old Feb 28th 2012, 10:43 am
Bored liberal

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
You don't like James Joyce then?
Ha ha! No. I have never got past the second page of any of his books as the writing style just annoys me far too much!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.