Re-homing my dog

Old Aug 12th 2006, 6:04 am
BE Enthusiast

sarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re-homing my dog

Hi All,

We have a dog named Toby who we are looking to re-home, he is a lovely dog aged 1 1/2, but would suit a home where he is the only pet as he has a lot of energy and thrives on attention, this was the advice I had from a dog trainer.
We will be so sorry to let him go but feel that this is best for Toby !
If anyone can help pls let me know.
Thanks
Old Aug 12th 2006, 7:36 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Re-homing my dog

Originally Posted by sarah1
Hi All,

We have a dog named Toby who we are looking to re-home, he is a lovely dog aged 1 1/2, but would suit a home where he is the only pet as he has a lot of energy and thrives on attention, this was the advice I had from a dog trainer.
We will be so sorry to let him go but feel that this is best for Toby !
If anyone can help pls let me know.
Thanks
What breed is he?
Old Aug 12th 2006, 8:09 am
BE Enthusiast

sarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
What breed is he?
Hi,

He is a Heinz 57 but very pretty as dogs go and very energetic. We have another dog who is older and 2 cats and after a year of having Toby he is still finding it hard to settle down with the others, you are mopre than welcome to come and see him.

Sarah
Old Aug 12th 2006, 8:48 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sarah1
Hi,

He is a Heinz 57 but very pretty as dogs go and very energetic. We have another dog who is older and 2 cats and after a year of having Toby he is still finding it hard to settle down with the others, you are mopre than welcome to come and see him.

Sarah
Is he OK with children?
Old Aug 12th 2006, 8:53 am
BE Enthusiast

I have to say that he would suit a home with no kids, I have 2 boys and he fine with them but when other kids come over he gets very excited and wants to play, they run, he runs and its a bit mad.