Ramadan Kareem

Old Sep 13th 2007, 4:40 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ramadan Kareem

I'm a bitch...
Old Sep 13th 2007, 5:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by maranelloman
Except Indiegirl.... Makes u wonder!
Doesn't my name indieGIRL give my gender away

Anyway you keep wondering....and Ramadan Kareem to you too
Old Sep 16th 2007, 12:09 pm
Viva la revolucion..

zamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MataHari
I'm a bitch...
nah...
Old Sep 16th 2007, 12:24 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dago
I think that for Lionheart we should attach a photograph of a chromosome sample so that he knows what sex we are.

I'm going to change my declaration - any objections?
Haven't you learnt how to read, asshole?
Old Sep 16th 2007, 12:28 pm
Viva la revolucion..

zamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to behold

hahahah...!!!! this just reminded me of home!
Old Sep 16th 2007, 12:52 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zamboooka
nah...
oh...what am I then...
Old Sep 16th 2007, 12:53 pm
Viva la revolucion..

oh...what am I then...
ummmm.... a "non-bitch"
Old Sep 16th 2007, 12:54 pm
hmmmm...nice

ummmm.... a "non-bitch"
haha...trying to keep out of trouble are you
Old Sep 16th 2007, 12:56 pm
Viva la revolucion..

haha...trying to keep out of trouble are you
I always stay outta trouble!!!! Im an innocent lil pup!
Old Sep 16th 2007, 12:56 pm
hmmmm...nice

I always stay outta trouble!!!! Im an innocent lil pup!
of course...
Old Sep 16th 2007, 12:59 pm
Viva la revolucion..

of course...
Old Sep 16th 2007, 1:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Im an innocent lil pup!
spooky...those are the exact words i'd have used to describe you...!!

MM, xx
Old Sep 16th 2007, 2:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
spooky...those are the exact words i'd have used to describe you...!!

MM, xx
those werent the words you used when you described Mr Zambooka to me!!
I tried to look up some of the words you did use but the Etisalat Proxy kept intervening
Old Sep 16th 2007, 2:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
those werent the words you used when you described Mr Zambooka to me!!
I tried to look up some of the words you did use but the Etisalat Proxy kept intervening
now now, inselaffen...your nose is growing again...

MM, xx
Old Sep 16th 2007, 3:46 pm
Banned

Dago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by lionheart
Haven't you learnt how to read, asshole?
No, I have not learned how to read. I might buy a book on it if that suits your requirement.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.