Ramadan drinking!

Old Oct 6th 2005, 7:24 am
Forum Regular

NooNoo has much to be proud ofNooNoo has much to be proud ofNooNoo has much to be proud ofNooNoo has much to be proud ofNooNoo has much to be proud ofNooNoo has much to be proud ofNooNoo has much to be proud ofNooNoo has much to be proud ofNooNoo has much to be proud ofNooNoo has much to be proud ofNooNoo has much to be proud of
Exclamation Ramadan drinking!

hi there from one very hungover lady! - can anyone tell me why we insist on drinking absolutely every night of the week as soon as they call Ramadan. I mean we all know that within one year of living in Dubai everyone becomes a self confessed 'drunk' (i am not an alcoholic - they go to meetings ) but why does this 'holy' month bring out the raging binge drinkers in us all? Is it because we feel that all of a sudden its 'naughty' to consume gods nectar? Hmm - just had to ask seeing that I am sat here cross eyed looking at the computer and I had to drive here with one hand over my eye to see straight. Longs tonight? I think so.
Old Oct 6th 2005, 7:31 am
Forum Regular

barsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud of
Default Re: Ramadan drinking!

Originally Posted by NooNoo
hi there from one very hungover lady! - can anyone tell me why we insist on drinking absolutely every night of the week as soon as they call Ramadan. I mean we all know that within one year of living in Dubai everyone becomes a self confessed 'drunk' (i am not an alcoholic - they go to meetings ) but why does this 'holy' month bring out the raging binge drinkers in us all? Is it because we feel that all of a sudden its 'naughty' to consume gods nectar? Hmm - just had to ask seeing that I am sat here cross eyed looking at the computer and I had to drive here with one hand over my eye to see straight. Longs tonight? I think so.
hi noo noo - welcome! not many people here would open up as you have on their first post! especially with a religious topic! tell us how you really feel! i love it!!
Old Oct 6th 2005, 7:40 am
Forum Regular

NooNoo has much to be proud ofNooNoo has much to be proud ofNooNoo has much to be proud ofNooNoo has much to be proud ofNooNoo has much to be proud ofNooNoo has much to be proud ofNooNoo has much to be proud ofNooNoo has much to be proud ofNooNoo has much to be proud ofNooNoo has much to be proud ofNooNoo has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by barsha barbie
hi noo noo - welcome! not many people here would open up as you have on their first post! especially with a religious topic! tell us how you really feel! i love it!!
Uh Oh!! Well they say you only get one chance to make a first impression! I'm glad mine was an honest one! Sorry if I have offended anyone in anyway. Ramadan Kareem to you all.
Old Oct 6th 2005, 8:32 am
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

Uh Oh!! Well they say you only get one chance to make a first impression! I'm glad mine was an honest one! Sorry if I have offended anyone in anyway. Ramadan Kareem to you all.

So JB, sounds like you had fun last nite.
Old Oct 6th 2005, 9:34 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by CasaNova
Apparently yes! - The throbbing in my head is telling me that I did. Thank god for the Ramadan office hours - my bed is calling, home to sleep and get ready to do it all again! Why JB?
Old Oct 6th 2005, 9:34 am
Forum Regular

Apparently yes! - The throbbing in my head is telling me that I did. Thank god for the Ramadan office hours - my bed is calling, home to sleep and get ready to do it all again! Why JB?
Old Oct 6th 2005, 9:35 am
Forum Regular

Old Oct 6th 2005, 3:13 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like the tellytubbies have come to play!
Old Oct 8th 2005, 2:35 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

from what i hear you have quite a lot of fun too balushi boy
Old Oct 8th 2005, 3:01 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome noonoo

Its the "can't have must have" syndrom..............

Take care
TS
Old Oct 8th 2005, 3:29 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Noonoo
Old Oct 9th 2005, 7:56 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
from what i hear you have quite a lot of fun too balushi boy
Balushi Boy?
Old Oct 9th 2005, 9:01 am
Sat on the fence ......

Balushi Boy?
JB
Old Oct 9th 2005, 9:28 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
JB
Now that I know what/who JB/Jelly Bean is - I sadly have to inform you that it ain't me. Enjoying the site so far, look forward to chatting with you all.
Old Oct 9th 2005, 9:35 am
Sat on the fence ......

Now that I know what/who JB/Jelly Bean is - I sadly have to inform you that it ain't me. Enjoying the site so far, look forward to chatting with you all.
Wasn't implying you were, just having a little fun at somebody elses expense, so CasaNova it's not JB so who on earth could it really be

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.