Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Question about Credit Management Ltd

Question about Credit Management Ltd

Old Aug 15th 2023, 2:26 pm
Forum Regular

w_scott has a reputation beyond reputew_scott has a reputation beyond reputew_scott has a reputation beyond reputew_scott has a reputation beyond reputew_scott has a reputation beyond reputew_scott has a reputation beyond reputew_scott has a reputation beyond reputew_scott has a reputation beyond reputew_scott has a reputation beyond reputew_scott has a reputation beyond reputew_scott has a reputation beyond repute
Default Question about Credit Management Ltd

Hi folks
I have a dispute with an educational entity in the UK over some money (they claim I should pay that and I believe I should not). It is not a big money but I feel paying it is akin to paying thieves. One year on, they sent me an email threaten to go to ACT Credit Management Ltd company to get what they think is a debt they entitled to. My question is: what can they do? and does this company has jurisdiction or any form of authority? or should I bite the bullet and pay the money?
Any one with experience about this company and what they can do?
Thanks
Scott