Procedures for exit

Procedures for exit

Old Dec 28th 2008, 4:18 am
mxt
Just Joined

mxt is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Procedures for exit

Hello all,

Sadly, I will be leaving the UAE soon and back to the States. I wanted to check on the exit procedures. My company said they will cancel the visa (takes 3 days) and we're done.

Do I need any letters or anything else that might stop me in immigration? Also, can I keep my bank account open for the next month or two to get things sorted out?

Thanks!
Old Dec 28th 2008, 4:24 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Procedures for exit

that rather depends on the bank, I would speak to them and see what they advise. Good luck back in the States
Old Dec 28th 2008, 4:30 am
Just Joined

shorn77777 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Procedures for exit

Originally Posted by mxt
Hello all,

Sadly, I will be leaving the UAE soon and back to the States. I wanted to check on the exit procedures. My company said they will cancel the visa (takes 3 days) and we're done.

Do I need any letters or anything else that might stop me in immigration? Also, can I keep my bank account open for the next month or two to get things sorted out?

Thanks!
usually nothing stops as long we have passport,airticket, and go through the right channels and procedures which will be mentioned or displayed there.

about the bank it depends. There are ways to transfer the amount to your bank in states or to anywhere you wish all you need to collect a form from the bank, and its better to visit in person if not you might have to email or call someone whom you dont know, which might piss you off if you dont get the right information with in less time. and all the best..have a nice journey and prosperous new year