Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

& the problem with this forum is ????

& the problem with this forum is ????

Old Nov 1st 2004, 6:26 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: & the problem with this forum is ????

Originally Posted by Jellybean
We need more of your kind over here Shiva we really do
thx, im on my way but you may all yet come to regret it lol.
Old Nov 1st 2004, 6:26 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

JB - what team are you talking about here - and who is dictating as from yr reply u r the one dictating and moaning about the forum that u have spent most of the last few days on.

What colour are your spots really ?? theres no teams here, just a bunch of people getting 2 know each other - what are you getting so excited about.

Sorry but had to be said

Cheers

TS

Old Nov 1st 2004, 6:38 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
JB - what team are you talking about here - and who is dictating as from yr reply u r the one dictating and moaning about the forum that u have spent most of the last few days on.

What colour are your spots really ?? theres no teams here, just a bunch of people getting 2 know each other - what are you getting so excited about.

Sorry but had to be said

Cheers

TS

I could let Shiva or some of the others answer this question TS but you know me!!! LOL

Firstly - not getting excited

Secondly - team are the ones that have pm-ed me and threatened that if I don't conform I will be banned, so unprofessional.

Thirdly - the crap threads that could be kept to personal messaging, not getting to know each other as friends...which I would like without being accused of having affairs lol

Fourthly - My spots are....what can I get out of all that is accessable to me, be it BE or EM, I would like to gain and contribute to both. To those that are respectable and kind to me, I am likewise to them...as I am you.

Finally, I would like to thank you for asking the question TS.
Old Nov 1st 2004, 6:39 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiva
Never we need more straight talk here
Old Nov 1st 2004, 7:04 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

D.E. anyone can join in - and yes there is an element of togetherness (I tried using cliquiness but couldn't find it in the dictionary) - however if the people who actually type information in this forum want to talk about the people who browse for info nd are not members - late every afternoon - then there is nothing wrong in that - remember most of the info here is given out by those on here tonight - especially the "face".

If it wasn't for the chat chat there would be no info here and no friendliness - as there is actually a whole load of that.

So cheer up DE - life is full of surprises.

Cheers

TS

Being honest, actually i like the chat chat and the friendliness atmosphere in this forum.
Old Nov 1st 2004, 7:08 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by shiva
that depends on the folk u decide to mingle with! hahahaha.....u know what i mean!
Old Nov 1st 2004, 8:36 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Jellybean]I could let Shiva or some of the others answer this question TS but you know me!!! LOL

keep me out of this plz, if i want to start a fight on here believe me i am more than capable of managing it on my own thank you.
youre fights are yours NOT mine.
chris
Old Nov 1st 2004, 9:39 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

straight up....

problem with this forum starts with a J and does NOT end with a C.... does it Mrs Arnup?
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 2:08 am
Banned

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
straight up....

problem with this forum starts with a J and does NOT end with a C.... does it Mrs Arnup?
What exactly r u trying to prove JC?
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 3:55 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Lets close this thread here

Enough said me thinks
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 4:21 am
Banned

[QUOTE=shiva]
Originally Posted by Jellybean
I could let Shiva or some of the others answer this question TS but you know me!!! LOL

keep me out of this plz, if i want to start a fight on here believe me i am more than capable of managing it on my own thank you.
youre fights are yours NOT mine.
chris
I was Shiva that's why I answered
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 4:22 am
Banned

Default Re: Lets close this thread here

Enough said me thinks
My sentiments exactly