Privacy glass

Old Apr 3rd 2005, 11:45 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Privacy glass

Anyone know where ther is a place that does privacy glass/tinted windows ?

I know the limit is 30% tint, but would like to go just a little darker.

Anyone ???
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 11:49 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Privacy glass

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers

Anyone ???
All depends on how much you wanna pay?????? Why darker JD??????
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 11:52 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Ziebart do but could be pricey
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 11:53 am
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold

Anyone ???
Got mine done in Satwa - 3M stuff. Will you not have problems with your annual registration if they're darker than they should be?
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 11:53 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
All depends on how much you wanna pay?????? Why darker JD??????
Starting to warm up now, wanna go dark to cut out some of the heat in the car !!!
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 11:54 am
Up in the air

Ziebart do but could be pricey
where are they ???
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 11:55 am
Sat on the fence ......

Starting to warm up now, wanna go dark to cut out some of the heat in the car !!!
Zieibart do the good stuff that also cut out out the harmful uv's too. I'll ask hubby he know about these places
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 12:00 pm
Up in the air

Originally Posted by LakesLassie
Got mine done in Satwa - 3M stuff. Will you not have problems with your annual registration if they're darker than they should be?
Good question FACE??????? helloooooooo ??

Didnt wanna go really really dark, say 40-50% tint.
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 12:10 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Good question FACE??????? helloooooooo ??

Didnt wanna go really really dark, say 40-50% tint.

He just said V-Cool is one of the best but also said you would prob have probs with your reg as you're not local. Also another place behind the Nissan garage along SZR, hope it's of some help.
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 12:16 pm
Up in the air

He just said V-Cool is one of the best but also said you would prob have probs with your reg as you're not local. Also another place behind the Nissan garage along SZR, hope it's of some help.
Great stuff, will see what the garage says......there are always people that can be bribed when it comes to registration time !!
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 12:55 pm
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Great stuff, will see what the garage says......there are always people that can be bribed when it comes to registration time !!
call me and i'll update u

u remember how my car had 100% tints?
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 1:30 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nabs
call me and i'll update u

u remember how my car had 100% tints?

Cud you see where you were going?
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 1:53 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

The guy that runs the rereg testing centre's name is Sam....i'll give u his number....gauranteed pass!!
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 1:55 pm
Sat on the fence ......

where are they ???
Near the Airport in the industrial area there that is not a lot of help is it, i know how to get there as took my dodge down to get serviced in that area

They have a web site!!

Hubby says V-Cool is meant to VERY good also!
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 1:57 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
The guy that runs the rereg testing centre's name is Sam....i'll give u his number....gauranteed pass!!

Hehehe i'd like that number too pls

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.