Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Power of Attorney in UAE

Power of Attorney in UAE

Old Mar 27th 2009, 10:10 am
BE Enthusiast

AnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of light
Default Power of Attorney in UAE

I need to leave the country before my visa is cancelled, prior to leaving I want to file a complaint at the labour office for monies unpaid by my company.

I would like to cancel my visa after returning home. Am I able to appoint a power of attorney to look after the labour case after I've left and also to look after my passport and its cancellation if I send it back here after getting home?

Would anyone know how to go about doing this?
Old Mar 27th 2009, 1:22 pm
Account Closed

Shadya is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Power of Attorney in UAE

That sounds like a pretty impossible task to me.
Old Mar 27th 2009, 2:23 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AnotherWorld
I need to leave the country before my visa is cancelled, prior to leaving I want to file a complaint at the labour office for monies unpaid by my company.

I would like to cancel my visa after returning home. Am I able to appoint a power of attorney to look after the labour case after I've left and also to look after my passport and its cancellation if I send it back here after getting home?

Would anyone know how to go about doing this?
you need to speak to a Lawyer about this. Try Berry Associates.
Old Mar 27th 2009, 5:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

AnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
you need to speak to a Lawyer about this. Try Berry Associates.
Thanks.
Old Mar 28th 2009, 9:03 am
Just Joined

miomoimio is an unknown quantity at this point

The best lawyer in UAE is Salman Lutfi. If u could contact him, consider your wish is done.
Old Mar 28th 2009, 12:37 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by miomoimio
The best lawyer in UAE is Salman Lutfi. If u could contact him, consider your wish is done.

From Salman Lutfi
Sorted!
Old Mar 28th 2009, 6:31 pm

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by miomoimio
Bet he charges a fortune...I went to see an average local lawyer just to help file the paperwork for my no contest divorce and he wanted AED20,000

I think it was Shakespeare who wrote "kill all the lawyers!"

N.
Old Mar 28th 2009, 8:10 pm
Just Joined

miomoimio is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Power of Attorney in UAE

Originally Posted by Norm_uk
Bet he charges a fortune...I went to see an average local lawyer just to help file the paperwork for my no contest divorce and he wanted AED20,000

I think it was Shakespeare who wrote "kill all the lawyers!"

N.
wow)!
As I heard, S.L. charged 16K AED for writting an agreement between 2 companies... Shakespeare is genius
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 11:37 am
Just Joined

Sophia16 is an unknown quantity at this point

Salman Lutfi is one of the best lawyers out there and to my knowledge well respected in court. His lawfirm has been around for 30 yrs and as such has a great knowledge of the system. Regarding prices their firm is decently priced for their level of experience as compared with other firms
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 11:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sophia16
Salman Lutfi is one of the best lawyers out there and to my knowledge well respected in court. His lawfirm has been around for 30 yrs and as such has a great knowledge of the system. Regarding prices their firm is decently priced for their level of experience as compared with other firms

hello Mrs Lutfi
Old Jun 4th 2009, 5:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

What is your relation to Salman Lutfi financially and sexually?
Old Jun 4th 2009, 5:37 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Damn...

Can't find the *coughing bullshit* smiliey....
Old Jun 5th 2009, 7:23 pm

diablo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mrs.sophia, dubai, uae on 3 Jun 2009 at 03:37 UAE time

mr.lufti's acheivments

wen i got a mail ''50 MOST INFLUENTIAL EXPATRIATES OF U.A.E'' n in this list i found Mr.Lufti 4rm UAE.i am feeling very proud.God bless u n may u achieve more awards.
Old Jun 14th 2009, 6:03 am
Just Joined

Sophia16 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by AnotherWorld
What is your relation to Salman Lutfi financially and sexually?
He is a distant relative, which you will find out if you have had any contact with actual locals in the country- we all are. I could also point you to a few other good local lawyers or lawfirms who are also relatives, such as habib al mulla, alQari Boulos, al Jazeeri, to name a few. I personally am also a lawyer myself, however still in the training process.

I give my comment in full confidence based on the fact that Mr. Lutfi is one of the oldest established lawyers in Dubai, has UK training, with experience in Paris, having handled criminal cases that went global for its exposure (amongst other big cases), and is still reasonably priced.

http://www.lutficbp.com/

In the future I'd ask you to reserve your snarky comments for someone else, perhaps your sexual partner.
Old Jun 15th 2009, 2:07 am
BE Enthusiast

In the future I'd ask you to reserve your snarky comments for someone else, perhaps your sexual partner.

Indeed. I'm guessing the occasional silly innuendo and humour of this site wouldnt suit your tastes.

Were you googling his name just happened to find this forum?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.