Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Postal Service in Dubai

Postal Service in Dubai

Old Apr 2nd 2008, 7:05 am
oh5
Forum Regular

oh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to all
Default Postal Service in Dubai

Has anyone had any experience with it? I was told my package was returned to the sender because customs refused it. What??
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 9:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Postal Service in Dubai

Originally Posted by oh5
Has anyone had any experience with it? I was told my package was returned to the sender because customs refused it. What??
it's mixed...sometimes works, sometimes doesnt...

random things seem to get returned, my mum sent a package to the po box and it was returned as number not known, when it was exactly the correct address...

always courier anything important...

MM, xx
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 9:50 am
oh5
Forum Regular

oh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to all

Ty MM, I'll keep that in mind.
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 6:06 pm
oh5
Forum Regular

Just realized why that happened, the package had food items in it. Namely cookies.
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 10:09 pm
what 2 do 2 get 4 stars?

Location: Originally Cornwall, 12 years in the Middle East, NSW now
sinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of light

Ahhh bless, someone sending you cookies - sweet
Old Apr 6th 2008, 4:24 am
oh5
Forum Regular

Has anyone had movies shipped to them? Do customs screen each and every movie that comes via mail?