pooling

Old Jun 19th 2007, 9:03 am
BE Forum Addict

jvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default pooling

Some of the comments on secretdubai blog re the Salik hint that car pooling, i.e. being in a car with someone who is not your husband or wife is illegal...

is that a misreading of the law, or is it for real?

Is Salik just a cynical tax in a 'tax-free' economy then or is there even a modicum of wanting to ease congestion in the idea...?

(doesn't affect me, as I don't have a car)
Old Jun 19th 2007, 9:52 am
Forum Regular

Attila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud of
Default Re: pooling

Originally Posted by jvr20
Some of the comments on secretdubai blog re the Salik hint that car pooling, i.e. being in a car with someone who is not your husband or wife is illegal...

is that a misreading of the law, or is it for real?

Is Salik just a cynical tax in a 'tax-free' economy then or is there even a modicum of wanting to ease congestion in the idea...?

(doesn't affect me, as I don't have a car)
It is supposed to be illegal. To do with effectively being a private taxi, which is not allowed anymore. I did see the comment in the Gulf News about car pooling though, so maybe they are having a rethink!
Old Jun 19th 2007, 10:24 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Attila the Mouse
It is supposed to be illegal. To do with effectively being a private taxi, which is not allowed anymore. I did see the comment in the Gulf News about car pooling though, so maybe they are having a rethink!
forget it I am not car pooling !!!
Old Jun 19th 2007, 10:51 am
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
forget it I am not car pooling !!!
You could get someone quite nice though!
Old Jun 19th 2007, 10:52 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Miss Eck
like Shakh your bootie!
Old Jun 19th 2007, 10:53 am
Forum Regular

Attila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud of

Who happens not to work, so that he can be on call for BC whenever she wants! Not very likely
Old Jun 19th 2007, 10:53 am
Concierge

Who happens not to work, so that he can be on call for BC whenever she wants! Not very likely
you work and are on call 24/7
Old Jun 19th 2007, 11:01 am
Forum Regular

you work and are on call 24/7
Try finding someone you're not married to to do it! Whole different ballgame
Old Jun 19th 2007, 11:01 am
Concierge

Try finding someone you're not married to to do it! Whole different ballgame
Twinkle would do it
Old Jun 19th 2007, 11:04 am
Forum Regular

Twinkle would do it
Thought this was to do with finding a nice guy to drive you around. Don't think twinkle fits the bill. She could always drive me though!
Old Jun 19th 2007, 11:04 am
Concierge

Thought this was to do with finding a nice guy to drive you around. Don't think twinkle fits the bill. She could always drive me though!
she could if she had a car!!!!
Old Jun 19th 2007, 11:05 am
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

Twinkle would do it
I know just the man .. he is 25, single, 6 pack, heaps of energy!

Not too young, is he?
Old Jun 19th 2007, 11:10 am
Concierge

Not too young, is he?
not at all
Old Jun 19th 2007, 11:11 am
Pog mo thoin

not at all
and I believe he is quite wealthy ... just another plus!
Old Jun 19th 2007, 11:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Not too young, is he?
thought you were talking about me there for a second, until I noticed that I only match one part on the description. single!

def knew it wasnt me when you added the wealthy bit

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.