Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Police Clearance - Qatar- spent conviction

Police Clearance - Qatar- spent conviction

Old Jun 7th 2015, 1:18 pm
Just Joined

Hunbee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Police Clearance - Qatar- spent conviction

Looking for some advice. I am already a resident of doha, here on my husbands sponsorship with RP, DR license, etc.
I have recently been offered a job in a school and have been asked to get a police clearance. On looking into this more I need to do this via the Acpro online (I'm from the UK). This isn't the issue more that I have a spent conviction for drink driving from over 7 years ago. While after 5 years it is spent the nature of this clearance is that it details everything, spent or not. Will this affect my ability to get the clearance once I have it attested and need to take it to CEID. I have discolsed this information to the company and they haven't said an issue ( they haven't replied at all) but I wanted some more input from anyone with any information that can help at all.
Thanks

Last edited by Hunbee; Jun 7th 2015 at 2:06 pm.