Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

pls help!! buying here

pls help!! buying here

Old May 5th 2005, 1:25 pm
Just Joined

BMW 318i is a name known to allBMW 318i is a name known to allBMW 318i is a name known to allBMW 318i is a name known to allBMW 318i is a name known to allBMW 318i is a name known to allBMW 318i is a name known to allBMW 318i is a name known to allBMW 318i is a name known to allBMW 318i is a name known to allBMW 318i is a name known to all
Default pls help!! buying here

We want to buy an Arabian Ranches property but without any overpriced premiums. Either a Type 7 8 or 9 in Phase 1 or Savannah. Can anyone recommend a good agent or direct owner that has those?
And those that have bought in dubai, did you pay for the premium yourself, or did you manage to find a mortgage co. that could finance it for you?

Pls help, getting desperate now
Old May 5th 2005, 1:29 pm
Just Joined

BMW 318i is a name known to allBMW 318i is a name known to allBMW 318i is a name known to allBMW 318i is a name known to allBMW 318i is a name known to allBMW 318i is a name known to allBMW 318i is a name known to allBMW 318i is a name known to allBMW 318i is a name known to allBMW 318i is a name known to allBMW 318i is a name known to all
Default Re: pls help!! buying here

Oh, and if anyone has any thoughts on the Ranches as a place to live or any suggestions, most welcome to share

Bmw
Old May 7th 2005, 12:10 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: pls help!! buying here

Originally Posted by BMW 318i
Oh, and if anyone has any thoughts on the Ranches as a place to live or any suggestions, most welcome to share

Bmw

hello BMW. Welcome to the forum.

Thoughts on the ranches..... hmmmmmm........ smack dab in the middle of Dubai Land..... right next to the global village or one of the other MEGA projects that will eventually surround the ranches..... oh and there is a huuuuuuuge insect problem in the area.

Apart from that and the fact that is is miles of SZR, in the middle of a construction site, its great.

LOL..... well, thats what i think anyway.

Hope it was of some use. Enjoy the forum and feel free to ask more q's on here or thru PM's.