Piano wanted

Old Feb 7th 2005, 6:43 am
Just Joined

Bo_diesel has a spectacular aura aboutBo_diesel has a spectacular aura aboutBo_diesel has a spectacular aura about
Default Piano wanted

Hi everyone !

A friend of mine would like to purchase a piano for his 2 children. They started their lessons last week and cant wait to get them started with their practice … THE FOOL !

Anyway ! anyone who knows a place where to get a brand new or used Piano for a reasonable price ?

Cheers
Old Feb 7th 2005, 6:46 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Piano wanted

Originally Posted by Bo_diesel
Hi everyone !

A friend of mine would like to purchase a piano for his 2 children. They started their lessons last week and cant wait to get them started with their practice … THE FOOL !

Anyway ! anyone who knows a place where to get a brand new or used Piano for a reasonable price ?

Cheers
Im also looking for someone to help me play with my organ.
Old Feb 7th 2005, 6:53 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
looooooooooooool

PMSL

Old Feb 7th 2005, 6:53 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

I can play urs JB ... i learnt piano for 12 yrs
Old Feb 7th 2005, 6:55 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novita77
I can play urs JD ... i learnt piano for 12 yrs
Wow, I bet your very good then !!
Old Feb 7th 2005, 6:56 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, I bet your very good then !!
Graduated from Royal School of Music grade V, now a bit rusty coz never hv my own piano since I got married ...
Old Feb 7th 2005, 6:57 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Graduated from Royal School of Music grade V, now a bit rusty coz never hv my own piano since I got married ...
so you got the organ instead?
Old Feb 7th 2005, 6:58 am
semarang

Originally Posted by Nabs
so you got the organ instead?
no... just have a small keyboard ... but still not the same with playing a proper accoustic piano
Old Feb 7th 2005, 7:09 am
Up in the air

no... just have a small keyboard ... but still not the same with playing a proper accoustic piano
I have a big organ, but there is no room for it in my apartment I have not been able to get it out for a long time. Its a bit heavy as well and puts a strain on my back when i try to lift it.
Its a shame i cant practice more, my fingers arnt as nimble as they used to be.
Old Feb 7th 2005, 7:10 am
semarang

I have a big organ, but there is no room for it in my apartment I have not been able to get it out for a long time. Its a bit heavy as well and puts a strain on my back when i try to lift it.
Its a shame i cant practice more, my fingers arnt as nimble as they used to be.
Ah... dunno u r also musical person . So what song u r playing? Classical or pop?
Old Feb 7th 2005, 7:12 am
Up in the air

Ah... dunno u r also musical person . So what song u r playing? Classical or pop?
I havn't knocked one out for a while.

Ill do anything with it really, depends what mood im in.
Anything with a good rhythm.
Old Feb 7th 2005, 7:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

I can play urs JB ... i learnt piano for 12 yrs

she's talking to JB...
Old Feb 7th 2005, 7:14 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Singlemom
she's talking to JB...
JB is not on this thread ??

What are you like on the organ ?
Old Feb 7th 2005, 7:14 am
The Delivery Man...

Originally Posted by Singlemom
she's talking to JB...
and loooooooooooooook who is back
Old Feb 7th 2005, 7:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

JB is not on this thread ??

What are you like on the organ ?

Quite good actually..also had personal trainer..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.