Pfc

Old Feb 28th 2006, 7:16 am
Forum Regular

Blach is a jewel in the roughBlach is a jewel in the roughBlach is a jewel in the roughBlach is a jewel in the roughBlach is a jewel in the rough
Default Pfc

Morning All,

Does anyone know anyone who is a member of the Dubai Pompey Supporters Club????

It says there is one on the club website but the email address they supply doesn't work and I was wondering if anyone here knows anyone or knows where they go to watch the games?

Blach
Old Feb 28th 2006, 7:19 am
Forum Regular

Blach is a jewel in the roughBlach is a jewel in the roughBlach is a jewel in the roughBlach is a jewel in the roughBlach is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Pfc

Originally Posted by Blach
Morning All,

It says there is one on the club website but the email address they supply doesn't work and I was wondering if anyone here knows anyone or knows where they go to watch the games?

Blach

P.S. If this thread could not develop into talking about fish I would be grateful!
Old Feb 28th 2006, 8:21 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blach
Morning All,

Blach
Now you're talking carp again aren't you!! Still sounds fishy to me.

On a serious note, get yourself down to Goodfellas in Regal Plaza hotel, there's a load of them there when Pompey's games are on.

Having been to your esteemed ground, I can only say, will someone shove that bugel up the owner's arse! and as for Play up Pompey, what an annoying chant!
Old Feb 28th 2006, 8:27 am
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

What is a Pompey?

Old Feb 28th 2006, 8:30 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CasaNova
What is a Pompey?

Portsmouth Football Club - where men are men, and the fish are frightened!
Old Feb 28th 2006, 9:42 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by MJC

On a serious note, get yourself down to Goodfellas in Regal Plaza hotel, there's a load of them there when Pompey's games are on.

Having been to your esteemed ground, I can only say, will someone shove that bugel up the owner's arse! and as for Play up Pompey, what an annoying chant!
You mean Mr Westwood, the greatest Pompey Fan that ever lived. Fair enough if he learnt to play the bugle it would not be that bad but he's usually that pi**ed it wouldn't make a difference.

And the Pompey Chimes are the greatest football song ever!
Old Feb 28th 2006, 9:45 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by MJC

By the way, thanks for the info. Will check it out next time there is a game on. I've been down to the Regal Plaza but they were not showing a Pompey game at the time.
Old Feb 28th 2006, 10:03 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CasaNova
What is a Pompey?

Portsmouth is a city in Hampshire.... Its home to me!