Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Pedicure in Bahrain or fish that eat dead skin

Pedicure in Bahrain or fish that eat dead skin

Old May 5th 2012, 5:46 pm
Forum Regular

popsicle is a name known to allpopsicle is a name known to allpopsicle is a name known to allpopsicle is a name known to allpopsicle is a name known to allpopsicle is a name known to allpopsicle is a name known to allpopsicle is a name known to allpopsicle is a name known to allpopsicle is a name known to allpopsicle is a name known to all
Default Re: Pedicure in Bahrain or fish that eat dead skin

Ok, but before stepping in that pool again, get some Geant bags onto your feet. Chlorine and wee are not good for them
Old May 10th 2012, 1:50 pm
Forum Regular

camel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to all

Originally Posted by HertsBrit
Anyone know if there is anywhere to get my back waxed!
I'm afraid my vanity is getting the better of me as I have always had a hairless back. But I've been here a little while now and not used to this strange black hair appearing on my shoulders.
Sorry guys you might think I'm a big tart but I don't want to resemble a bl***dy gorilla in a few months time, there are a few men out here that I've seen that could do with shearing let alone a light waxing!!
Any suggestions welcome however smart
The Ritz or Kempinski spa.. also asked my friendly neighbourhood gorilla and he said to try Majestic Salon in Mahooz (right near the Al Jazeera supermarket).
Old May 11th 2012, 5:13 am
Just Joined

HertsBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by camel jockey
The Ritz or Kempinski spa.. also asked my friendly neighbourhood gorilla and he said to try Majestic Salon in Mahooz (right near the Al Jazeera supermarket).
Camel jockey, thanks so much, I live very near to the Al Jazeera supermarket so will go down and introduce myself to the good people waxers at the Majestic.
If that fails of to the The Ritz or Kempinski. Thanks to your friendly neighbourhood gorilla too.