Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Pedicure in Bahrain or fish that eat dead skin

Pedicure in Bahrain or fish that eat dead skin

Old May 2nd 2012, 11:34 am
Forum Regular

camel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to all
Default Re: Pedicure in Bahrain or fish that eat dead skin

Lost Paradise of Dilmun does the fish pedicure thing too..
Old May 2nd 2012, 3:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

the fish thing doesnt work, i went and apart from rollling around in tickle city agony i ended up with little suckery marks around my dry skin- apparantly you need quite a few sessions(understatement)- not worth it- go to s spa and let them rip with their power tools and files and they will have you smoother than a babies backside- leave the little fishes to be battered and served
Old May 2nd 2012, 3:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond repute

I go for a monthly pedi from a Flipper at a salon at one of the hotels in downtown AD. She tells me that the razor blade scrape is the most instantly effective, but all it does is to encourage the hard skin to redevelop very quickly.

What she does for me (erk erk, hey lads) is a long, slow, steady rub with an abrasive rubbing thingy.

Woops getting excited
Old May 2nd 2012, 4:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by camel jockey
Lost Paradise of Dilmun does the fish pedicure thing too..
Thanks CJ, thats saved a flight to Dxb. I will report back following the first session
Old May 2nd 2012, 4:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kittycat1
the fish thing doesnt work, i went and apart from rollling around in tickle city agony i ended up with little suckery marks around my dry skin- apparantly you need quite a few sessions(understatement)- not worth it- go to s spa and let them rip with their power tools and files and they will have you smoother than a babies backside- leave the little fishes to be battered and served
I was talking about this with some girlies at a BBQ yesterday and one of them said it was really good and swore by it. I did worry about the HIV risk from one of the other posters as it would not be easy trying to convince the Mrs that I had managed to get HIV from fish and not from some skanky Ho at Diggers
Old May 3rd 2012, 2:07 pm
Forum Regular

camel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Tockalosh
it would not be easy trying to convince the Mrs that I had managed to get HIV from fish and not from some skanky Ho at Diggers
Diggers? That place is still open? Am sure that it is the epitome of repute as always

If you do want a good scrub though rather than the fishy thing, try the Ritz or the new Kempinski spa (at BCC)..
Old May 3rd 2012, 6:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Diggers? That place is still open? Am sure that it is the epitome of repute as always

If you do want a good scrub though rather than the fishy thing, try the Ritz or the new Kempinski spa (at BCC)..
Allegedly so, must be a year since over that way as it's on our visitors list of must sees.

Either a lot of the guys on here have hard cracked feet as well or a bit of spa pampering for men has become the norm. Instead of flitting out for rugby or a boys beer session, seems we may be slipping out to get a facial and pedi.
Either way thanks for the tips and I will be off to get the hooves trimmed one way or another this weekend. Have a good one folks.
Old May 4th 2012, 8:35 am
Just Joined

HertsBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone know if there is anywhere to get my back waxed!
I'm afraid my vanity is getting the better of me as I have always had a hairless back. But I've been here a little while now and not used to this strange black hair appearing on my shoulders.
Sorry guys you might think I'm a big tart but I don't want to resemble a bl***dy gorilla in a few months time, there are a few men out here that I've seen that could do with shearing let alone a light waxing!!
Any suggestions welcome however smart
Old May 4th 2012, 8:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

I love this thread- the men of today! Hairfree and smooth feet.
Old May 4th 2012, 10:16 am
Just Joined

HertsBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Not totally hair free!
Just no hairy back, arghhh!!
Old May 5th 2012, 6:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Paracletus will become famous soon enoughParacletus will become famous soon enough

New owners I hear..The band (day 7 I think) always used to serenade me with slayer and the dj play me liverpools finest, carcass. What a life.

I have a photo of myself with the diggers local pimp in the background..he knew what I was doing..but I am relatively determined in life..I won. Strangely enough, the hookers were more interested by my woman..'hey juuuulie'. (her name is definitely not Julie)

Last edited by Paracletus; May 5th 2012 at 6:10 am.
Old May 5th 2012, 4:45 pm
Forum Regular

popsicle is a name known to allpopsicle is a name known to allpopsicle is a name known to allpopsicle is a name known to allpopsicle is a name known to allpopsicle is a name known to allpopsicle is a name known to allpopsicle is a name known to allpopsicle is a name known to allpopsicle is a name known to allpopsicle is a name known to all

It's definitely these floors and the weather. Soak your feet in warm water and baby oil, give them a gentle rub with one of those scrubber thingies, slather them in foot cream, pop some cotton socks on and go to sleep. They'll be better in a few days if you are kind to them, just need to give them some moisture and the chance to heal.
Old May 5th 2012, 4:50 pm
Forum Regular

popsicle is a name known to allpopsicle is a name known to allpopsicle is a name known to allpopsicle is a name known to allpopsicle is a name known to allpopsicle is a name known to allpopsicle is a name known to allpopsicle is a name known to allpopsicle is a name known to allpopsicle is a name known to allpopsicle is a name known to all

Please don't do the fish thing. It's fish eating your feet. Other people's feet have been in the tank. There's loads of fish in the tank and no bathroom facilities. You'll get fish wee and other people's foot skank in your toenails. It's rank.
Old May 5th 2012, 5:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

I feel really sorry for those fish...
Old May 5th 2012, 5:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by popsicle
It's definitely these floors and the weather. Soak your feet in warm water and baby oil, give them a gentle rub with one of those scrubber thingies, slather them in foot cream, pop some cotton socks on and go to sleep. They'll be better in a few days if you are kind to them, just need to give them some moisture and the chance to heal.
Thanks Pops but I think the cracks in my feet are a little bit beyond foot cream and a mild scraper. I have used a dremel on the them seriously but it just comes back.

I was in the pool on the compound today and 2 of the American girls laughed because they had peed in the pool. I would have found it disgusting had I not peed in the pool first and beat them to it.
So whats a little fish pee on top

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.