Pants for that...

Old Nov 2nd 2004, 5:48 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Pants for that...

Been gone a couple days and then get lots of pm's of things going pants around here, and lots of not very nice threads, well right now, I don't have time to go through it and try and sort things out, but I'll give it a bash when I get home later this evening, as, at the mo, the puter at the in-laws is to slow....

So people, can you stop butting heads and make friends, be nice to new people, and don't scare the regulars off this place, as it is starting to get a nice community feel to things and taking off nicely, or it was.

Regards,
R.B
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 7:52 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pants for that...

Originally Posted by Bob
Been gone a couple days and then get lots of pm's of things going pants around here, and lots of not very nice threads, well right now, I don't have time to go through it and try and sort things out, but I'll give it a bash when I get home later this evening, as, at the mo, the puter at the in-laws is to slow....

So people, can you stop butting heads and make friends, be nice to new people, and don't scare the regulars off this place, as it is starting to get a nice community feel to things and taking off nicely, or it was.

Regards,
R.B

well said bob ,glad youre back. we need moderating lol
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 2:35 am
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by shiva
well said bob ,glad youre back. we need moderating lol
Some more than others!
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 4:43 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by LakesLassie
Some more than others!
hear hear.... me thinks that a second mod could be an idea.... not that I am suggesting anybody in particular......
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 4:45 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
hear hear.... me thinks that a second mod could be an idea.... not that I am suggesting anybody in particular......
JC, why do we need a second mod? What is wrong with Bob?
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 5:22 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by novita77
there is nothing wrong with him at all. And i did not say that.

A mod cannot be here all the time as they have real lifes as well away from this board. No mod for 2 days and it turns into a cat fight.... hence why s mods are better than 1.... means it can be kept sweet more often...

and as bob knows... I always call him ur modhsip..
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 6:15 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

there is nothing wrong with him at all. And i did not say that.

A mod cannot be here all the time as they have real lifes as well away from this board. No mod for 2 days and it turns into a cat fight.... hence why s mods are better than 1.... means it can be kept sweet more often...

and as bob knows... I always call him ur modhsip..
Aha - as well as the T..T and E.B. acronyms you are now a grovelling ba.....d - like the style

Cheers

TS
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 6:54 am
The 5th Amendment

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Aha - as well as the T..T and E.B. acronyms you are now a grovelling ba.....d - like the style

Cheers

TS
years of practice... design advetising industry teaches u things..... lol

always been good with my tongue...
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 7:09 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

years of practice... design advetising industry teaches u things..... lol

always been good with my tongue...
Thats what andrex if for
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 7:26 am
The 5th Amendment

Thats what andrex if for

meet some of my ex creative directors !!! lol
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 8:41 am
Premium Member

meet some of my ex creative directors !!! lol
U didn;t lick them to death did u ??
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 8:42 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novita77
I think that's a job for TS...he's soooo good at it
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 9:00 am
Premium Member

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Got my threads crossed for a mo - thought u was talking about the licking bit ...
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 9:08 am
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold

Got my threads crossed for a mo - thought u was talking about the licking bit ...
PMSL!!!
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 9:16 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Agree....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.