Reload this Page >

OSAMA BIN LADEN DEAD

OSAMA BIN LADEN DEAD

Old May 28th 2011, 12:08 pm
Forum Regular

John7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: OSAMA BIN LADEN DEAD

Originally Posted by Meow
You are very wrong. I was not asking for a personal attack at all. Utter nonsense, so please do not assume I am on any particular side. You have been on the bored (sic) for a very short time and don't know Norm, so I think your personal attacks on him are out of order, as I have pointed out previously.

As far as I am concerned all religions are utter nonsense and ripe for humour.

You can disagree with what Norm says, as many have done and will continue to do, but he has as much right to post his opinions as anyone else, especially as unlike many on here he makes an effort at back up his views. Can't say as I've noticed him throwing around many personal insults either.
All can can voice their opinions, but be realistic, and don't attack others just beacuse they have disgree with you...., I do agree with Sherri
Old May 28th 2011, 12:36 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by John7
All can can voice their opinions, but be realistic, and don't attack others just beacuse they have disgree with you...., I do agree with Sherri
Pot, kettle, black.
Old May 28th 2011, 3:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
Well, I like Norm's posts, whether I agree with them or not, although I do. Sometimes. Quite often actually.
Ditto
Old May 28th 2011, 7:46 pm
Forum Regular

sherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Meow
You are very wrong. I was not asking for a personal attack at all. Utter nonsense, so please do not assume I am on any particular side. You have been on the bored (sic) for a very short time and don't know Norm, so I think your personal attacks on him are out of order, as I have pointed out previously.

As far as I am concerned all religions are utter nonsense and ripe for humour.

You can disagree with what Norm says, as many have done and will continue to do, but he has as much right to post his opinions as anyone else, especially as unlike many on here he makes an effort at back up his views. Can't say as I've noticed him throwing around many personal insults either.
Thanks for your reply Meow. I sincerely apologise for any misinterpretation.

Despite the fact that I am pretty annoyed with your absurd rant and can say a few things without being too offensive to sort out your mischief, I’ll let you off this time out of respect.

You are well respected on and off line and as I have mentioned previously, I shall in my best obey the rules of the monastery during my time on the bored and always stay away from a situation that involve disagreeing or disrespecting you. Please make sure you do not take this for granted and return the favour likewise without prejudice.

Time for another Irn Bru with Vodka!!!!!

P.S: For the record, I am one of the bereaved relatives of 7/7 bombing victims. I have plenty of patience/tolereance and I want to give them bastards another chance to sort out their act but there are real issues at home and I don’t believe a mullah, this time preaching Islamic hatred, would resolve any issues in fact this would make it worse.

Also, regardless of what you and others think, I refuse to allow Norm to dispense his nonsense and get away with it lightly!!! After all, You are entitled to your own opinion but you are not entitled to your own facts and bullshit!

Last edited by sherri; May 28th 2011 at 8:45 pm. Reason: P.S.
Old May 29th 2011, 10:05 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by markinbahrain

Norm...... Nazis / Jews / Stalinist / Communists, I am not sure of what other peoples thoughts are, although I think we all know what Sherri thinks!!
We all know what Sherri thinks of me for certain!
But you do always seem to use these words an awful lot, I am simply pointing this out because their is a widely- recognized codicil that any intentional triggering of Godwin's Law in order to invoke its thread-ending effects will be unsuccessful these days, as most people know of the theory,that is what in my opinion happened to you today.
You're saying I've used the Nazi's as an analogy/comparison of evil in order to end an argument? My understanding of Godwin's law is to show how people are too quick to use the Nazi analogy which might suggest a lack of imagination (like comparing Bush or Blair to Hitler)...at least that's what Mike Godwin (of Godwin's law fame) suggests "Although deliberately framed as if it were a law of nature or of mathematics, its purpose has always been rhetorical and pedagogical: I wanted folks who glibly compared someone else to Hitler or to Nazis to think a bit harder about the Holocaust," - quoted from Mike's article on www.jewcy.com

Proof please because if I'm doing that I'm going to have to stop being so lazy in my comparisons. If I'm not I'll expect those who accuse me to eat their words
If you was playing football you lost this one 3-1 at home!!
On what criteria would you reckon such a loss? Godwin's law? (See above!)
P.S. Please Norm, I hope you appreciate everyones opinion but do not respond to my mine as I cannot be arsed to talk tomorrow about the issues in Israel / Palenstine and of course the Nazis as that is what it will lead on to.
No one's forced to read or reply here (except Sherri of course the poor thing ) but there there are clear links to Palestinian/Arab nationalism and Nazism though - so bringing that up wouldn't be Godwin's law, just a cold reality (just for the record Amin Al Husseini and the Hanzar Division is that link but those who are interested can look that up).

N.
Old May 29th 2011, 1:11 pm

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Edited in a poor attempt to save space - it's still too long but no one has to read it :
Originally Posted by sherri
Yes it is a presumption. However, in my view, three month’s of interaction and observation is enough to justify this. You have come across as a rowdy, arrogant and ignorant person. As a fellow boredie, I don’t see a problem in ‘suggesting’ that your character is in need of a makeover on the bored.
You are of course entitled to any opinion about me that you like. I know many people who would disagree with you, even those who disagree with me are usually able to separate the man from the message.
Christ! You are only 33!!!.....
34…and who are you to tell me what I should be talking about exactly on one particular internet forum anyway?)
Ok if preaching Islamic hatred is your special subject than fine as you are entitled to your opinion but all the time! Every single post!
Assuming you are correct and my polemics is infact “Islamic hatred” I am pretty sure I don’t exclusively post on this subject (every single post indeed – this one seems to be more about me replying to your heckles and rants than any kind of worthy polemics)…and even if I did that would be exactly none of your business wouldn’t it?
Your either completely screwed-up or some Muslim ran away with your ex or some fking mullah had a bum-fun with you in Luton, there are plenty of them there tbh, and whenever you sit in front of your laptop/pc the bum-pain reminds you of the ordeal hence the persistent criticism on Islam. Before you reply please remember sense of humour...imagination etc etc. I have nothing personal against you Pal!
More uninvited, and unfunny conjecture about me…sigh.
First make up your mind, are you an atheist, culturist or both? I am confused
They are mutually exclusive also culturalist isn’t really a well defined term yet. I simply believe some cultures are better than others that’s all.
Now I am really confused, is your sister married to a Muslim?
Do you think I am against Islam as a religious ideology or against Muslims themselves as a general rule?
On a serious note we had the same problem not long ago in Britain/Europe/Western world and more recently China....
So what’s the difference between the West/ China who seemed to be able to figure out the basics of gender equality pretty much by themselves and the many parts of the Muslim world who seem to be fighting against it gender equality even now? Is it simply a question of development? Can women only be treated well once we have certain economic or technological achievement? If so explain Saudi or Iran or many other countries who are easily on par with the developed world yet are stoning women for adultery in 2011.
There are many issues and yes it is frustrating but tolerance in my book translates, live and let live. If you fck around with me then be prepared to face the consequences. All the organisations you mentioned are opposed to this idea. Building colonies on this beautiful planet based on race, religion and/or culture is meaningless.
So we should all live in a borderless paradise and sing “Imagine” all day long to each other….except that can’t work in a world where most people take the concept of culture and religion and race seriously – many of them are even willing to kill over it. This is reality – and it won’t get better until the progressive cultures dominate the useless ones.
Look at the country you are currently living in...
A false comparison that has been made before. We are guest workers and they really do need us in many cases. Migrants to the west are given full and equal citizenship regardless of if they are truly part of their host culture. The UAE doesn’t give us passports because we are not part of their culture…I respect them for that. If we did that we’d get called racist for sure even if we based it on culture and not race. Interesting most non-Western countries also do this - try getting Japanese citizenship even if you speak Japanese and marry one.
On intellectual dishonesty, hmmmm... Pay attention to this: ...
Based upon three months on this particular board you think you know how much time I devote to polemics on Islam (sorry not polemics…hate)? Why do you take such a keen interest on what I post – does it affect you? Most people by this stage would just say I disagree with that Norm fellow and think he's off his trolley...and not bother anymore.
* I have felt the pain of 1400 years of Muslim oppression but I deny the knowledge of 3000 years of non-Muslim oppression and as soon as someone reminds me of that I am quick to deny/ignore and hide behind a veneer of apparent moral relativism.
What does that mean exactly? Are you saying I ignore pre-Islamic history? Or are you saying I focus only on Islamic history and nothing else (in that case next time someone mentions something about Islam I know about I’ll try to get the topic onto the socially progressive Tang Dynasty of China and how the Ming slowed social progress allowing for the Qin to ultimately invade…).
Norm, make sure you don't bullshit with me next time if you are not prepared to listen and/or open to understand other's perspective. Also, do you remember your own slogan, you are entitled to your own opinion but you are not entitled to your own facts.
Me and my long posts!

N.
Old May 29th 2011, 8:45 pm
Forum Regular

sherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Norm_uk
Me and my long posts!N.
You are a nutter!!

I think we both understand each other’s perspective so I hope that’s the end of that.

Cheers