Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Oracle Implementaion - Project Managers

Oracle Implementaion - Project Managers

Old Dec 2nd 2004, 8:52 am
Just Joined

rockford is a jewel in the roughrockford is a jewel in the roughrockford is a jewel in the roughrockford is a jewel in the roughrockford is a jewel in the rough
Default Oracle Implementaion - Project Managers

Minimum 10 Years of experience in the Project Management and Oracle suite Application Implementation; out of which minimum 2 years in the capacity of Head of Professional Services.

Demonstrated ability to guide/lead all phases of small to medium size application development projects including
Needs assessment
System requirement
Project planning
Software evaluation and selection
Application design, development, and testing
Implementation and maintenance

Mail ur resume at [email protected]
Old Dec 2nd 2004, 9:56 am
Forum Regular

CanadaEng is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Oracle Implementaion - Project Managers

Originally Posted by rockford
Minimum 10 Years of experience in the Project Management and Oracle suite Application Implementation; out of which minimum 2 years in the capacity of Head of Professional Services.

Demonstrated ability to guide/lead all phases of small to medium size application development projects including
Needs assessment
System requirement
Project planning
Software evaluation and selection
Application design, development, and testing
Implementation and maintenance

Mail ur resume at [email protected]
Just out of curiosity, I noticed that many job ads for Dubai and the UAE in general request that candidates have at least 10 years of experience, or at least 20 years sometimes...............do they not hire people with less than ten years experience?
From the pics I saw on this forum most expats appear to be quite young, so I'm trying to make sense of all this......Is it that they ask for ten years experience but will still hire guys/gals that have less? Hope you guys can explain it to me....
Old Dec 3rd 2004, 3:49 am
Just Joined

rockford is a jewel in the roughrockford is a jewel in the roughrockford is a jewel in the roughrockford is a jewel in the roughrockford is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Oracle Implementaion - Project Managers

hi

Thank for ur repy. A very valid point that max people on this forum will be young. But then when my client ask for 10 years they mean 10 years. Its for something called as Head of delivery which i think cant be given to young guys like us.

If you are known to such people you can just help me out on that,

thanks
sachin