Reload this Page >

One&Only Royal Mirage Beach Access/Day Pass

One&Only Royal Mirage Beach Access/Day Pass

Old Apr 25th 2012, 10:18 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough
Default One&Only Royal Mirage Beach Access/Day Pass

Anyone know how much it costs for a Saturday? Can't find it online, also anyone know any discount codes etc.?

Ta
Old Apr 25th 2012, 11:01 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: One&Only Royal Mirage Beach Access/Day Pass

Originally Posted by Kix
Anyone know how much it costs for a Saturday? Can't find it online, also anyone know any discount codes etc.?

Ta
I think it is around 250dh - last weeks Time Out did an article on Beach Clubs with prices.
Old Apr 25th 2012, 11:16 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Originally Posted by NorthernLad
I think it is around 250dh - last weeks Time Out did an article on Beach Clubs with prices.
You don't happen to have a link, try as I might TimeOutDubai isn't playing ball.
Old Apr 25th 2012, 2:00 pm
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kix
You don't happen to have a link, try as I might TimeOutDubai isn't playing ball.
http://www.timeoutdubai.com/gallery/...-dubai-beaches

One&Only Royal Mirage
Not really a beach club, per se, just a rather nice 1km-long private beach (which proves rather difficult to get access to when the hotel is at full occupancy). The lucky few who get in can enjoy the pool facilities as well as complimentary water and towels.

Facilities: It should be noted that there are no changing facilities available for walk-in guests. There are a number of water sports on offer, from water-skiing to speed-boat rides, but these cost extra (Dhs140-600).

Availability of sun loungers: Plentiful, providing you get there early.

Highlight: It’s near the Beach Bar & Grill and Jetty Lounge – two quintessential beachside hangouts.

Best for: Moneyed sun-worshipers.
Dhs250 (prior reservation only). One&Only Royal Mirage, Al Sufouh Road (04 399 9999).
Old Apr 25th 2012, 10:05 pm
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Originally Posted by NorthernLad
http://www.timeoutdubai.com/gallery/...-dubai-beaches

One&Only Royal Mirage
Not really a beach club, per se, just a rather nice 1km-long private beach (which proves rather difficult to get access to when the hotel is at full occupancy). The lucky few who get in can enjoy the pool facilities as well as complimentary water and towels.

Facilities: It should be noted that there are no changing facilities available for walk-in guests. There are a number of water sports on offer, from water-skiing to speed-boat rides, but these cost extra (Dhs140-600).

Availability of sun loungers: Plentiful, providing you get there early.

Highlight: It’s near the Beach Bar & Grill and Jetty Lounge – two quintessential beachside hangouts.

Best for: Moneyed sun-worshipers.
Dhs250 (prior reservation only). One&Only Royal Mirage, Al Sufouh Road (04 399 9999).
I booked 3 adults and a child for AED625in the end, I think that was OK.

As long as we all starve and dehydrate...
Old Apr 26th 2012, 4:26 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Kix
I booked 3 adults and a child for AED625in the end, I think that was OK.

As long as we all starve and dehydrate...
You do know there are free beaches?

Or even those like Jumeirah beach park, that would have cost you something like 9dhs to get you all in, then about 50 in sunbeds and brollys.
Old Apr 26th 2012, 4:58 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Originally Posted by Scamp
You do know there are free beaches?

Or even those like Jumeirah beach park, that would have cost you something like 9dhs to get you all in, then about 50 in sunbeds and brollys.
Of course, I don't like sand and love a pool bar though...

Used to go to Wafi when I lived there, that was always rather fun, their lemonade coolers (white wine spritzers with a vodka shot in) were awesome!
Old Apr 26th 2012, 5:06 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Kix
Of course, I don't like sand and love a pool bar though...

Used to go to Wafi when I lived there, that was always rather fun, their lemonade coolers (white wine spritzers with a vodka shot in) were awesome!
Shit, great shout. Wafi pool and the bar and the food - all of it decent and cheap.

Enjoy the beach but 625! Crumbs.
Old Apr 26th 2012, 7:46 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Shit, great shout. Wafi pool and the bar and the food - all of it decent and cheap.

Enjoy the beach but 625! Crumbs.
I don't think that's too bad as it goes, 3 adults (one is 18) and junior for 160Dhs each?

Goodness knows what my bill will end up being, the ex-wife does like a glass of wine....
Old Apr 26th 2012, 8:01 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Kix
I don't think that's too bad as it goes, 3 adults (one is 18) and junior for 160Dhs each?

Goodness knows what my bill will end up being, the ex-wife does like a glass of wine....
Why are you taking your ex wife?
Old Apr 26th 2012, 8:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Old Apr 26th 2012, 10:06 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Cos she lives there with my son, believe me it's easier this way, keep your friends close and your enemies closer as someone once said.
Old Apr 26th 2012, 10:08 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Kix
Cos she lives there with my son, believe me it's easier this way, keep your friends close and your enemies closer as someone once said.
She lives at the One & Only?

How much did you pay her off!!!!!!?????
Old Apr 26th 2012, 10:15 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

She lives at the One & Only?

How much did you pay her off!!!!!!?????
Erm no, she lives in Jumeriah, probably the same cost as the One & Only mind you...
Old Apr 26th 2012, 10:52 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Kix
Erm no, she lives in Jumeriah, probably the same cost as the One & Only mind you...
Savage mate.

I don't think my parents could be within 100mtrs of each other. Let alone spend a day on the beach with me for the day.

Good to hear you're decent together for the youngster.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.