Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

oman, doha or dubai- decisions???

Wikiposts

oman, doha or dubai- decisions???

Old Apr 6th 2007, 6:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: oman, doha or dubai- decisions???

Originally Posted by Pinacolada
Mellie,

thanks....;-(((

the only thing is there is not much choice in location. If I had a choice i'd be going somewhere else most likely......
so, as with any posting, we'll have to make the best of it.

thanks for your opinon, though. We'll be working har to get on the waitinglists then.......

Pinacolada
Hi, which compound were you on in Riyadh?
Miss my friends from there too!!!
Old Apr 6th 2007, 7:26 am
Forum Regular

Mellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to behold

We were in Al Khobar, compounds were Al Nada, Al Rushaid, then finally the best, Al Bustan with the bar 'TJ's. Ah, church on a friday lunchtime, followed by drunken bowling. Those were the days! lol
Old Apr 6th 2007, 9:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mellie66
We were in Al Khobar, compounds were Al Nada, Al Rushaid, then finally the best, Al Bustan with the bar 'TJ's. Ah, church on a friday lunchtime, followed by drunken bowling. Those were the days! lol
Hmmm, fond memories ! Was
in Riyadh tho.
Old Apr 6th 2007, 4:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

shiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to behold

thanks for advice....................................sometime s I miss those days- they stand out forever to be remembered!! crazy days. Mostly expat environments are the very best of times- everyone seems to drop the monkeys from their backs and enjoy life.

I'm thinking a lot of people are getting caught out by the real cost/ setup costs- no use friggin moving to middle east if all you gain is the tax break!!

Originally Posted by Mellie66
Here's my input.............take Dubai or Oman.