OMAN

Old May 24th 2008, 8:36 am
Banned

smurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to behold
Default OMAN

Hi,

How is Oman for taking up a permenant job?How much is the living cost and salary I should demand?I am married and have 2 kids?

Thanks,
Old May 26th 2008, 7:23 am
Remember

Desert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OMAN

Consider the length of a piece of string and double it- that will give you the answer to your questions.

How can you expect people to take the time to give you good answers if you don't bother to give any details?
Old May 26th 2008, 8:02 am

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by smurtaza
Hi,

How is Oman for taking up a permenant job?How much is the living cost and salary I should demand?I am married and have 2 kids?

Thanks,
The salary you should DEMAND????

LMAO!

So, Smurtaza, which country will you be looking at next?
Old May 26th 2008, 8:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Desert Dweller
Consider the length of a piece of string and double it- that will give you the answer to your questions.

How can you expect people to take the time to give you good answers if you don't bother to give any details?
'

Look after our Smurt, he is special
Old May 26th 2008, 8:30 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Desert Dweller

He wants lots of money, will arrive with an unpaid phone bill, and lends his credit card to his mate to buy airline tickets.
Treat him gently
Old May 26th 2008, 8:34 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

Thanks,
Need more info dude,
Like what you do for a job would help
Old May 26th 2008, 8:40 am

Cleopatra is an unknown quantity at this point

Are you Borat?
Old May 26th 2008, 8:45 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

Thanks,

are you asking us if you are married with 2 kids?..

Honestly, i dont know the answer
Old May 26th 2008, 12:30 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
He wants lots of money, will arrive with an unpaid phone bill, and lends his credit card to his mate to buy airline tickets.
Treat him gently
I remember that one
Old May 26th 2008, 1:22 pm

Cleopatra is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sam
I remember that one
I forgot all about that one!