OK be nice!!!!!

Old Nov 24th 2004, 10:33 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OK be nice!!!!!

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
I might, just might .... mind, stick a few pics up as well. Nice pic JD and how old is your offspring?
The offspring will be 9 in march!...started young!
Normally see her every other weekend, as im not with her mother, but she is used to me travelling.
Old Nov 24th 2004, 10:38 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
The offspring will be 9 in march!...started young!
Normally see her every other weekend, as im not with her mother, but she is used to me travelling.

She looks angelic, my eldest is 12. And use to see her father every other weekend too, and now weekly calls, it works ok.

Webcams are great for keeping in touch and Im sure she would love a holiday here sometime.
Old Nov 24th 2004, 11:06 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
She looks angelic, my eldest is 12. And use to see her father every other weekend too, and now weekly calls, it works ok.

Webcams are great for keeping in touch and Im sure she would love a holiday here sometime.
Its a dodgy picture of both of us, but yes, she is an angel.
Product of a one night stand, but i love her to death.
She's fine about me being away as i was in POland for two years and Saudi etc.
She will be popping over for a week in feb for half term so i need to sort some fun stuff out for her.
Old Nov 24th 2004, 11:12 am
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

Nice pictures, DO put some more on the photopost
I might be tempted to put a few on myself!!
Old Nov 24th 2004, 11:13 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

She will be popping over for a week in feb for half term so i need to sort some fun stuff out for her.
Depending on what you need , let me know as I may be able to help!
Old Nov 24th 2004, 11:17 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
Nice pictures, DO put some more on the photopost
I might be tempted to put a few on myself!!
The only other pictures i have are ones i posted to my "now" ex-girlfriend whilst i was away for 3 months..........and there is NO way im posting them!!
Old Nov 24th 2004, 11:27 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Corrrrrrrrrrr she's really pretty
Old Nov 24th 2004, 11:39 am
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

Jammy check your PMs!!!
Old Nov 24th 2004, 12:27 pm
Up in the air

Jammy check your PMs!!!
Have stuck one more up there
Old Nov 24th 2004, 12:44 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Who looking after her while you are away?
Old Nov 24th 2004, 12:46 pm
Up in the air

Originally Posted by novita77
Who looking after her while you are away?
She has always lived with her mother. I used to she her either when i wasnt working on a contract or every other weekend
Old Nov 24th 2004, 1:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Have stuck one more up there
Cheers, has been gladly received
Old Nov 24th 2004, 2:21 pm
Up in the air

Cheers, has been gladly received
Excellent, i aim to please !
Old Nov 24th 2004, 4:20 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
er what sort of requests? smutty mind at full power....
lol....... anyone u want taken care of? Just say the word and I will make the call..... Tony says he can have his hit men on location within 20 minutes at most...... whos first boss?
Old Nov 24th 2004, 4:30 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Thought I would follow JB's lead and stick a piccie up on photopost.
Most of my pc stuff is in storage so its the only one i had lying around.

Be Nice!!!
saw ur piccies........ very nice indeed....... like the one of u at that dinner in that fancy restaurant with that "oh my god, that was the worst meal ever" look on ur face. hahahaha

feeling very tempted to put up a few of me now...... hmmmm........ will hold back as I am planning something ...... will leave all of u in the dark for now.... and besides, a fair few of u have already seen wot I look like.... in person.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.