OK be nice!!!!!

Old Nov 21st 2004, 7:59 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OK be nice!!!!!

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
LMAO Would that be the Jacuzzi that they "Wore" out??? Trying to find the choccie mint roll recipe for you.

Went shopping this morning and with all the music playing it feels a little like Xmas, bought a chest freezer to fill as have a gathering over Xmas and will be busy with baking .... You want a raspberry pavalova recipe too??
Yes that's the very same jacuzzi, you will probably notice why it eerrrrr stopped working in the picture LOL

Go for it, I am bitten by the bug now, my parents will be so impressed LOL My mum still cannot believe that I have actually made a cake
Old Nov 21st 2004, 8:03 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Yes that's the very same jacuzzi, you will probably notice why it eerrrrr stopped working in the picture LOL

Go for it, I am bitten by the bug now, my parents will be so impressed LOL My mum still cannot believe that I have actually made a cake

Great!! I have never bought my own, its best when home made. Bought some lovely ribbon from Falcon gallery a few weeks back for the cake, cant find little decs for the top though so they are being sent out to me! want anything else let me know.
Old Nov 21st 2004, 8:05 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Great!! I have never bought my own, its best when home made. Bought some lovely ribbon from Falcon gallery a few weeks back for the cake, cant find little decs for the top though so they are being sent out to me! want anything else let me know.
let me know and I will design the invitation for Heart of Xmas dinner party.... heh heh
Old Nov 21st 2004, 8:06 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
let me know and I will design the invitation for Heart of Xmas dinner party.... heh heh

Thanks Joe, but as you wont be here for Xmas I cant send you an invite, maybe next year?

Perhaps for a new bash??
Old Nov 21st 2004, 8:08 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Thanks Joe, but as you wont be here for Xmas I cant send you an invite, maybe next year?

Perhaps for a new bash??
web cast....

maybe Xmas drinks before who ever is going back to the UK for Xmas?
Old Nov 21st 2004, 8:12 am

web cast....

maybe Xmas drinks before who ever is going back to the UK for Xmas?
Xmas drinks sounds good,though I shall have a housefull, I can put together a meal as well?
Old Nov 21st 2004, 8:14 am
The 5th Amendment

Xmas drinks sounds good,though I shall have a housefull, I can put together a meal as well?
If we go out then you do not need to worry abotu food and it could incorporate a few people who did not make the last meet up and also any new faces...

....also where is Khan... i have lost his number as i deleted it out of phone book since his cell phone went missing...
Old Nov 21st 2004, 8:22 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sarah1
Don't want to say too much on a chat board, you can call me if you want some info....*********
Sarah - not a clever move on a chat board like this - every wierdo will be ringing u up - use the PM facility.

We weren't name dropping there were we ??

Last edited by Bob; Dec 1st 2004 at 2:18 pm. Reason: At request of poster
Old Nov 21st 2004, 8:24 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

If we go out then you do not need to worry abotu food and it could incorporate a few people who did not make the last meet up and also any new faces...

....also where is Khan... i have lost his number as i deleted it out of phone book since his cell phone went missing...
I'll bounce his PM on to u - sent me the new number
Old Nov 21st 2004, 8:25 am
The 5th Amendment

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Sarah - not a clever move on a chat board like this - every wierdo will be ringing u up - use the PM facility.

We weren't name dropping there were we ??
she just pm;ed me so she can use PM now....

how much is it for Etisilat to change ur phone number! heh heh
Old Nov 21st 2004, 8:29 am
The 5th Amendment

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
I'll bounce his PM on to u - sent me the new number
okay cheers for that.. we had better give me a shout and take him out for coffee....
Old Nov 21st 2004, 8:30 am

Khan Pm'd me yesterday and said that the offer to take me out for a Korma still stands ... Sweet huh!!!
Old Nov 21st 2004, 8:32 am

okay cheers for that.. we had better give me a shout and take him out for coffee....

Coffee, thats a girly thing isnt it Joe?
Old Nov 21st 2004, 8:33 am
The 5th Amendment

Coffee, thats a girly thing isnt it Joe?
being nice and he does not drink... and anyway, am preparing for my undercover infiltration of the Lime Tree Cafe.... can't walk in there and ask for a Stella...
Old Nov 21st 2004, 8:35 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean
I have put some pix on photopost, a bit tacky but thought I could share a bit of my birthday experience with you all. Also pix of my gorgeous boys and hubby...please be nice
Saw the pic... the hotel looks so posh...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.