OK be nice!!!!!

Old Nov 21st 2004, 5:30 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Talking OK be nice!!!!!

I have put some pix on photopost, a bit tacky but thought I could share a bit of my birthday experience with you all. Also pix of my gorgeous boys and hubby...please be nice
Old Nov 21st 2004, 6:41 am
BE Enthusiast

sarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: OK be nice!!!!!

Originally Posted by Jellybean
I have put some pix on photopost, a bit tacky but thought I could share a bit of my birthday experience with you all. Also pix of my gorgeous boys and hubby...please be nice

Great pics JB, the Burj looks fab
Old Nov 21st 2004, 6:44 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sarah1
Great pics JB, the Burj looks fab
Thanks S1, I was very nervous putting them on but we had such a laugh I couldn't resist showing the 'inside' LOL

The Burj is fab, different, and I am glad I have had the experience but bloody expensive
Old Nov 21st 2004, 6:45 am
BE Enthusiast

sarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks S1, I was very nervous putting them on but we had such a laugh I couldn't resist showing the 'inside' LOL

The Burj is fab, different, and I am glad I have had the experience but bloody expensive
Jumeirah islands, Nakheel. We bought the Garden view Villas with Nakheel, you must have heard about them....
Old Nov 21st 2004, 6:48 am
Banned

Jumeirah islands, Nakheel. We bought the Garden view Villas with Nakheel, you must have heard about them....
No what is the difference I understand that there are different types as in Spanish, Italian, Mexican, then the local style etc....but Ididn't understand the garden view and the other two...is it what your villa looks out onto???
Old Nov 21st 2004, 6:51 am
BE Enthusiast

No what is the difference I understand that there are different types as in Spanish, Italian, Mexican, then the local style etc....but Ididn't understand the garden view and the other two...is it what your villa looks out onto???
Don't want to say too much on a chat board, you can call me if you want some info....0** *******

Last edited by Bob; Dec 1st 2004 at 2:16 pm. Reason: At request of poster
Old Nov 21st 2004, 7:02 am
Banned

Don't want to say too much on a chat board, you can call me if you want some info....*** *******
Thanks

Last edited by Bob; Dec 1st 2004 at 2:17 pm. Reason: At request of poster
Old Nov 21st 2004, 7:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks
Good goss about house buying in Dubai.....lol
Old Nov 21st 2004, 7:17 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Nice piccies JB, its easy to see why the Jelliebabies would have made use of the soft furnishings as trampolines .... Boys look like you!
Old Nov 21st 2004, 7:24 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Don't want to say too much on a chat board, you can call me if you want some info....*** *******
if u click the name of the person you want to talk to and hold down then you have a PM section so u do not end up with unwanted freaks phoning you. best to be safe.

Last edited by Bob; Dec 1st 2004 at 2:17 pm. Reason: At request of poster
Old Nov 21st 2004, 7:25 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

see.. said she was blonde... and am being nice here...
Old Nov 21st 2004, 7:32 am
Banned

Good goss about house buying in Dubai.....lol
Will have to be later though as I have a visitor due and I have to pick up the Jellybabies soon.
Old Nov 21st 2004, 7:34 am
Banned

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
see.. said she was blonde... and am being nice here...

I know I tried to tell a fib but I am pretty crap so try and beat around the bush a bit. Now you know...great shade though hey LOL
Old Nov 21st 2004, 7:49 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Nice piccies JB, its easy to see why the Jelliebabies would have made use of the soft furnishings as trampolines .... Boys look like you!
Thanks Heart. I do have some pics of the boys in the Jacuzzi, which looks quite amazing too. Might put them up later.
Old Nov 21st 2004, 7:56 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Heart. I do have some pics of the boys in the Jacuzzi, which looks quite amazing too. Might put them up later.
LMAO Would that be the Jacuzzi that they "Wore" out??? Trying to find the choccie mint roll recipe for you.

Went shopping this morning and with all the music playing it feels a little like Xmas, bought a chest freezer to fill as have a gathering over Xmas and will be busy with baking .... You want a raspberry pavalova recipe too??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.