OK i'm dumm!

Old Apr 16th 2005, 6:39 pm
Amc
Funky Muppet

Amc has a spectacular aura aboutAmc has a spectacular aura aboutAmc has a spectacular aura about
Default OK i'm dumm!

Had kind response suggesting i check out the faq's for car leasing in DxB.

Gone to FAQ's searched on "car leasing", "leasing", "car" and hey no results. Where I am i going wrong? :scared:
Old Apr 16th 2005, 6:58 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OK i'm dumm!

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=262045

Second post down....It's in the lifestyle section
Old Apr 17th 2005, 2:59 am
The Internet Guru!

Mikey J is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Re: OK i'm dumm!

OK - I am also a little lost...

I was told to check the FAQ section on Internet Jobs...

Please can somebody advise - I have looked at all the usual - dubaimediacity, dubaiinternetcity but couldn't find any specific question on internet / web related jobs!

HELP!

Originally Posted by Bob
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=262045

Second post down....It's in the lifestyle section
Old Apr 17th 2005, 3:41 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mikey J
OK - I am also a little lost...

I was told to check the FAQ section on Internet Jobs...

Please can somebody advise - I have looked at all the usual - dubaimediacity, dubaiinternetcity but couldn't find any specific question on internet / web related jobs!

HELP!
There's a huge ******* list that says DXB recruitment agencies list:
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=262016

The faq's people are talking about are at the root of this forum, at the top...the two sticky posts.
Old Apr 18th 2005, 8:46 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Bob
There's a huge ******* list that says DXB recruitment agencies list
PMSL............ having fun Bob? lololol
Old Apr 18th 2005, 10:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Border Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
PMSL............ having fun Bob? lololol
Sounds a little stressed to me....
Old Apr 18th 2005, 12:46 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Border Reiver
Sounds a little stressed to me....
just a bit!
Old Apr 18th 2005, 1:03 pm
The Internet Guru!

So where is the list again Bob

just a bit!
Old Apr 18th 2005, 1:08 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Mikey J
So where is the list again Bob
u trying to take the piss? lololol

Its the link that Bob gave ya mate....... look above at Bobs post....... see the underlined text? Click on it and u r away! Genius!
Old Apr 18th 2005, 11:40 pm
The Internet Guru!

I know!

Thanks Guys
u trying to take the piss? lololol

Its the link that Bob gave ya mate....... look above at Bobs post....... see the underlined text? Click on it and u r away! Genius!
Old Apr 19th 2005, 12:07 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

speaking of that list, there any updates that need to be made do you know?
Old Apr 19th 2005, 5:24 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Bob
speaking of that list, there any updates that need to be made do you know?

will be doing a search of my own pretty soon for that sort of thing and i will be sure to pass on my list to ya to add to THE list mate.

Give Clive some stale cereal as a treat from me.