Off road in Oman

Old Dec 18th 2004, 8:15 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice
Default Off road in Oman

Firstly take a passport, oh and the other thing... take 2 vehicles... and a few deckchairs.
Old Dec 18th 2004, 8:59 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Off road in Oman

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
Firstly take a passport, oh and the other thing... take 2 vehicles... and a few deckchairs.
And dont take a Nissan X-Trail
Old Dec 18th 2004, 9:02 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
And dont take a Nissan X-Trail
They have picked up the crap heap now. Got it sorted, me thinks after threatenning to slander their firm across Dubai and London.

Kristy watched them take them away. They had a good look under the Xtrail as well. Just as well that the exhaust had not come off then!

Face can now relax.
Old Dec 18th 2004, 9:49 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Who needs a passport when u r accused of being a local, eh? lol

And wud those b borrowed deck chairs? hehehe.

Another must have is a tow rag and a fish bowl if u want pets to take home.
Old Dec 18th 2004, 11:08 am
Dazed and Confused

Crying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant future

Ok I get the hint!!!!! It was fun being an illegal immigrant for a few hours, can put that on my CV now

Also remember 4x4 are meant to be driven in 4 wheel mode when off road or you can get stuck......
Old Dec 18th 2004, 11:15 am
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice

Alright JC, leave CF alone now!!!!
Old Dec 18th 2004, 4:47 pm
Roulette

Reading through everyone's posts, looks like you had a good time trying to kill yourselves. Boys with toys. lol

Rou

Old Dec 19th 2004, 4:44 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Roulette
Boys with toys. lol

Rou
girls with toys....hhmmmmm.

Yup, it was a great time. we managed to generate plenty of opportunities for a fatality to occur, but everyone got home safe and sound.
(it was actually the first time i have deleberately driven into another car!....sorry JC!)

Will organise a day trip to big red and get the locals to take us over the dunes, and also an hour or so on the quad bikes. Let me know numbers and ill haggle for a discount.

Will probably be after xmas now as a few people are off to the UK and have family commitments etc.
let me know peeps.
Old Dec 19th 2004, 7:34 am
The 5th Amendment

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
girls with toys....hhmmmmm.

Yup, it was a great time. we managed to generate plenty of opportunities for a fatality to occur, but everyone got home safe and sound.
(it was actually the first time i have deleberately driven into another car!....sorry JC!)

Will organise a day trip to big red and get the locals to take us over the dunes, and also an hour or so on the quad bikes. Let me know numbers and ill haggle for a discount.

Will probably be after xmas now as a few people are off to the UK and have family commitments etc.
let me know peeps.
can we wait till Feb as will have my 4x4 sorted by then and I will talk to a few mates who are local about that stuff as well.

get the locals to take us over the dunes..... bring some cash to pay them !
and I would never let a local drive my own vehicle in the desert.

JD... prob best to come out with some of my SA mates and do a proper trip.... they do know what they are doing. Such as put ur bonnet up when ur pulling somone up so the rope does not smash the screen if it breaks....

etc etc...

quad bikes... most of those bikes are private.
Old Dec 19th 2004, 8:05 am
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice

Originally Posted by Roulette
Reading through everyone's posts, looks like you had a good time trying to kill yourselves. Boys with toys. lol

Rou
Yep, I was the sole voice of reason!

And you should have seen them trying to navigate the rocks at Hatta Pools. Such a bunch of girls.
Old Dec 19th 2004, 8:10 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by kristy

And you should have seen them trying to navigate the rocks at Hatta Pools. Such a bunch of girls.

whatever
Old Dec 19th 2004, 8:15 am
The 5th Amendment

i presume ur talking about the other vehicle
Old Dec 19th 2004, 8:24 am
Troublemaker

i presume ur talking about the other vehicle
Oh I'm sorry, of course your 'bad knee' excuses you from being called a girl.
Old Dec 19th 2004, 8:40 am
The 5th Amendment

Oh I'm sorry, of course your 'bad knee' excuses you from being called a girl.
hence my taking them thru the Wadi, steaming along at 100kmh then chilling at a steady 160kmh on the tarmac.

ok, i understand.

the knee is when I do physical exertion.
Old Dec 19th 2004, 8:44 am
Up in the air

hence my taking them thru the Wadi, steaming along at 100kmh then chilling at a steady 160kmh on the tarmac.

ok, i understand.

the knee is when I do physical exertion.

Less of the girlie insults, Im no stranger to speed, but i had the Oracle begging me to slow down.... was like having my mum in the car.
"you wont get ther any quicker!" ....according to the laws of physics of course we will!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.