Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Now whos "Ignore" list am I on?????

Now whos "Ignore" list am I on?????

Old Nov 13th 2004, 7:50 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Now whos "Ignore" list am I on?????

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
especially if they work in Hallmark....
Look what the cat ragged in - go and check out your ife expectancy at the top of the threads...
Old Nov 13th 2004, 7:52 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

especially if they work in Hallmark....

You had better explain "Hallmark" JC she's not in a good mood
Old Nov 13th 2004, 8:37 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jellybean
http://pressroom.hallmark.com/gift_wrap_history.html
Old Nov 13th 2004, 1:53 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean
JB... I do know HALLMARK If u been to GRAMEDIA in Jakarta u will see loads of HALLMARK stuffs there.

And Joe... thank you for sending me the link of Hallmark site , if u do work for Hallmark, i will guess they will bankrupt right away... U consumed away too much of their paper...
Old Nov 13th 2004, 7:50 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by novita77
JB... I do know HALLMARK If u been to GRAMEDIA in Jakarta u will see loads of HALLMARK stuffs there.

And Joe... thank you for sending me the link of Hallmark site , if u do work for Hallmark, i will guess they will bankrupt right away... U consumed away too much of their paper...
right.....
Old Nov 13th 2004, 7:56 pm
Banned

DanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to all

OK, just to make this clear, here are the people who post in the ME forum and who are on my unofficial ignore list:

-DubaiExpat
-Joseph.creative

Jammy is too hilarious to make it to my ignore list.
Old Nov 13th 2004, 8:01 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DanMarsden
OK, just to make this clear, here are the people who post in the ME forum and who are on my unofficial ignore list:

-DubaiExpat
-Joseph.creative

Hello Dan...
Just wondering why u put those 2 ppl on ur ignore list???
Old Nov 13th 2004, 8:01 pm
The 5th Amendment

-DubaiExpat
-Joseph.creative

For your information I do not only post on the ME boards as so do you but then nobody really bothers listenning to you on either boards anyway....

u would make a great case for the shrinks...

and why are u posting on the ME board?
Old Nov 13th 2004, 8:03 pm
Banned

DanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to all

Well, partly because they've been going around to other sections and bashing me. Partly because I find them unoriginal, as they don't go beyond what others tell them, etc. I still see what they post, btw, but I will just be ignoring them fron now on.
Old Nov 13th 2004, 8:08 pm
The 5th Amendment

Well, partly because they've been going around to other sections and bashing me. Partly because I find them unoriginal, as they don't go beyond what others tell them, etc. I still see what they post, btw, but I will just be ignoring them fron now on.
slight ego complex going on there I think.

Some people were on this board before u.... and if u find it unoriginal then go and find a new stone to live under.
Old Nov 13th 2004, 8:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

slight ego complex going on there I think.
small penis complex, methinks
Old Nov 13th 2004, 8:21 pm
The 5th Amendment

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
small penis complex, methinks
but that is assuming that he has one.... lol
Old Nov 14th 2004, 5:44 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

OK DM has a small penis.

Can we get back to "who's ignoring me" now, thanks