Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Now I've really had it!!!!

Now I've really had it!!!!

Old Feb 1st 2005, 9:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light
Angry Now I've really had it!!!!

Ok...this is for the ladies here!!

I desperately need a housemaid/nanny!!!!!

Please don't send me to the other place

I went home last evening and ended up cleaning up after the nanny!!!!

clothes on the floor, dirty dishes in the sink....etc...

I keep telling her to clean up and she say: ""I will try when i have time...I am here to take care of your daughter...my other emlpoyer had a housemaid , i didn't clean up!!!!"""

I need someone with a brain, i can't sponsor and can't have a live in, hours are 8:30 to 7:30!!

Please help!!!!
Old Feb 1st 2005, 9:05 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Now I've really had it!!!!

Originally Posted by Singlemom

I keep telling her to clean up and she say: ""I will try when i have time...I am here to take care of your daughter...my other emlpoyer had a housemaid , i didn't clean up!!!!"""

I need someone with a brain, i can't sponsor and can't have a live in, hours are 8:30 to 7:30!!

Please help!!!!
Sm do you need a nanny and a maid or just a very good maid...I know some people are not happy with an unqualified person looking after their child. You could kill two birds with one stone.
Old Feb 1st 2005, 9:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Sm do you need a nanny and a maid or just a very good maid...I know some people are not happy with an unqualified person looking after their child. You could kill two birds with one stone.

I want both!!!! I n Abu Dhabi I had this maid/nanny that worked like a tornado!! She would come in at 8/9 and have the whole apparment straigntened up and smlling clean in 2 hours..she heated up lunch for my daughter, gave her lunch, nap, iron while she napped, take her to the park in the afternoon, and just play with her til i got home.

I miss her!!! plus she would make these shopping lists and all! Ran out of milk last night because the nanny drank 1.5 liters in a day and left nothing for my daughter when i got home!!!!

So yeah...a maid in the morning a nanny in the afternoon!
Old Feb 1st 2005, 9:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Thanks JB!!
Old Feb 1st 2005, 9:18 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks JB!!

Will keep my ears open x
Old Feb 1st 2005, 9:23 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

SM

Have you thought about advertising on the (dare I mention it) other site for another mum who would have you child in the afternoons for some extra cash and just get and agency maid in a couple of mornings a week.
When I first came I asked about something similar and got quite a few responses from some older ladies who kids had grown up but the wanted something to do... good luck
Old Feb 1st 2005, 9:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by sassy
SM

Have you thought about advertising on the (dare I mention it) other site for another mum who would have you child in the afternoons for some extra cash and just get and agency maid in a couple of mornings a week.
When I first came I asked about something similar and got quite a few responses from some older ladies who kids had grown up but the wanted something to do... good luck

Thanks sassy

I did see that..but she lives too far and i don't have transportation either ..
Old Feb 1st 2005, 9:33 am
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

TA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond repute

get a readymaids thing, 40 dhs for 2 hours, clean like a tornado
Old Feb 1st 2005, 9:35 am
BE Enthusiast

johnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nice

If only you had posted this a week ago i would have volunteered!!
Old Feb 1st 2005, 9:35 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Thanks sassy

See what? I was talking about a year ago some of the people that responded where willing to do school pick up ect... you should just try putting something for youexact needs and see if anything comes up
Old Feb 1st 2005, 9:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by johnbuoy
If only you had posted this a week ago i would have volunteered!!

What's changed since last week??
Old Feb 1st 2005, 9:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by sassy
See what? I was talking about a year ago some of the people that responded where willing to do school pick up ect... you should just try putting something for youexact needs and see if anything comes up

Ok...here goes...
Old Feb 1st 2005, 9:44 am

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Please help!!!!
Sounds like your nanny is taking the royal pee and taking advantage of your good nature. lay down the law, remember you are the employer, tell her that you no longer need her services, she'll soon get the picture. Be Tough!!
Old Feb 1st 2005, 9:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Covenant
Sounds like your nanny is taking the royal pee and taking advantage of your good nature. lay down the law, remember you are the employer, tell her that you no longer need her services, she'll soon get the picture. Be Tough!!
I know I should... :scared:

Where are you from?
Old Feb 1st 2005, 10:00 am
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold

Thanks sassy

What about supermarket noticeboards? That's where lots of people get their maids/nannies from.

Also, I think you need to be clear that you need a maid who looks after your child. A nanny is perceived as being something else entirely. If I was employed to do a job, I sure as hell wouldn't do the cleaning while I was at it, would you? Crystal clear from the outset and you should be fine.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.