Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Now its JD's turn.....

Now its JD's turn.....

Old Nov 25th 2004, 2:13 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Now its JD's turn.....

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Wow....im in Jeddah for a week starting the 3rd of December.. this post has given me a warm and comforting glow......err not !!

no probs.....Jeddah is not too bad as long as common sense prevails.....alternate car and alternate routes to work, and varying your working hours has worked for me.... saved my arse on two occasions !!
Thats the one - and keep your wits about u!!
Old Nov 25th 2004, 2:18 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Thats the one - and keep your wits about u!!
Always do..... i admit to taking risks....but they are always calculated risks.....
no-one want to be the richest man in the graveyard...want to hang around long enough to spend my hard-earned!!!!!
Old Nov 25th 2004, 2:21 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

no-one want to be the richest man in the graveyard...want to hang around long enough to spend my hard-earned!!!!!
Nice line
Old Nov 25th 2004, 2:29 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Nice line
I've got lines that would drop an elephant....wait til the next night out !!!
Old Nov 25th 2004, 2:30 am
Premium Member

I've got lines that would drop an elephant....wait til the next night out !!!
Don't mention elphants, novita gets upset!!
Old Nov 25th 2004, 2:34 am
Up in the air

Don't mention elphants, novita gets upset!!
Dont worry, i normally keep away from elephants......but beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder!
Old Nov 25th 2004, 2:42 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kristy
Ahh, back to a land that has heard of fashion, customer service, quiet local pubs, common sense and courtesy. A land where I can get something other than complete cheese on the radio and where my films and magazines are not censored. A land where people not only understand what I say, they understand my sense of humour and where I do not get followed/harassed in the shopping mall.

Without meaning to piss on any one's parade, Kristy that is so well said and its from a woman's prospective. Have a good day.
Old Nov 25th 2004, 2:45 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Palm Tree
Hey Kristy,

Are you trying to cheer yourself up? You can't be serious with the above land? It certainly wouldn't represent Bourenmouth, so make sure you never venture there. Well, I think you had mentionned not to stay there for too long anyway, so enjoy everything while it lasts.

Having lived in Bournemouth, I personally never came across any problems and found ppl to be kind, and courtious, I really like the place!
Old Nov 25th 2004, 2:51 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Having lived in Bournemouth, I personally never came across any problems and found ppl to be kind, and courtious, I really like the place!
My god Heart your up early..............did you wet the bed as well !...........or is it just me ???????????????????????????
Old Nov 25th 2004, 2:53 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

My god Heart your up early..............did you wet the bed as well !...........or is it just me ???????????????????????????
Jammy... all mammy with kids at school have no choice. Have to get up early Morning all!!! Off to send my son at school...

And have a nice journey coming to ME Jammy...
Old Nov 25th 2004, 3:15 am

Im always up early JD, its 8.15 and unless thats typo I havent wet the bed for many many years now .... Im 35 hun not 3 LOL
Old Nov 25th 2004, 3:34 am
Up in the air

Im always up early JD, its 8.15 and unless thats typo I havent wet the bed for many many years now .... Im 35 hun not 3 LOL
Im just 31, but my mummy says i shouldnt let it stress me.....BRB..just changing into my other pjamama's.......oh no...blankey is wet too!!!!!
Old Nov 25th 2004, 10:18 am

Im just 31, but my mummy says i shouldnt let it stress me.....BRB..just changing into my other pjamama's.......oh no...blankey is wet too!!!!!

Blankey?.... Blankey!!!! You watch to much Barney! Lmao
Old Nov 25th 2004, 10:42 am
Up in the air

Blankey?.... Blankey!!!! You watch to much Barney! Lmao
Am awake....and am hurting..why oh why do i do it...
Old Nov 25th 2004, 11:03 am
Premium Member

Am awake....and am hurting..why oh why do i do it...

No sympathy! Have no idea why we do it, I have been known to do it once .... Just once mind! Didn't like the end results ... In more ways than one!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.