Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

No need to be nice here

No need to be nice here

Old Nov 11th 2004, 3:17 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: No need to be nice here

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
but even though you had enough oxygen at birth it is quite obvious that ur genes are totally flawed and that this will go thru the generation in ur family until they return to the primal ooze that you speak....

Pot, kettle...black springs to mind
Old Nov 11th 2004, 3:18 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
but even though you had enough oxygen at birth it is quite obvious that ur genes are totally flawed and that this will go thru the generation in ur family until they return to the primal ooze that you speak....
Definately inbreeding
Old Nov 11th 2004, 3:18 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Dipshit read the heading first and work your way down....it helps!!! I love this thread LOL At least he will not reply excellent.
Aha - this is more exciting - JB u get the first post for free, after that it's gloves off!!
Old Nov 11th 2004, 3:21 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Aha - this is more exciting - JB u get the first post for free, after that it's gloves off!!

Nooooooooo I don't want anything for free I want that CS to stick up for himself or I will be all over him like a rash. No kid gloves for me.
Old Nov 11th 2004, 3:22 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

You light up a room when you leave it. No doubt your life is so dull, that you can actually write your diary one week in advance.
Scum.....your house is so dirty that your hoover has got mudguards on it.

Your so ugly that when you were born the doctors slapped your mother instead of you.
Old Nov 11th 2004, 3:25 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
what the hell is going on here m8? why r they bashin each other up? wot have i missed?????????
Hallo Face - me and Joe decided to have a wee showdown and then JD got caught in the cross fire
Old Nov 11th 2004, 3:26 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

No harm done its only friendly fire right ??!
Old Nov 11th 2004, 3:27 pm
Banned

Hallo Face - me and Joe decided to have a wee showdown and then JD got caught in the cross fire
What is he blind as well as deaf, dumb and illerate?
Old Nov 11th 2004, 3:28 pm
Up in the air

nothing wrong with a bit of blood-letting from time to time
Old Nov 11th 2004, 3:28 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
No harm done its only friendly fire right ??!
No JD#2 you soft git get your gloves on.
Old Nov 11th 2004, 3:29 pm
Premium Member

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Scum.....your house is so dirty that your hoover has got mudguards on it.

Your so ugly that when you were born the doctors slapped your mother instead of you.
Aha JD - your post is written by something so confused, it doesn't know whether to scratch its watch or wind its ass. How about putting that into proper syntax, form, and grammar so that I can at least understand what you are saying before I dismiss it?
Old Nov 11th 2004, 3:30 pm
Up in the air

You wanna play rough then JB.!!

Fine..the gloves are off.......prepare for the JD Jihad!!!!!!
Old Nov 11th 2004, 3:34 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

There will be those few occasions where we must get things off our chest and speak our minds - possibly even have a bit of an argy bargy - keep it in here folks

Thank
TS
i cant bear to watch!!!! I will however gladly supply all the needed weapons!!!

who wants what?

hand grenade (Gold plated): $500

Russian rifle (plastic bulets only): $10

Bazooka..... comes with a free trained operator (offer valid while stocks last): $1000

All purpose pistol set: $500 (bargain!)

ORDER NOW!
Old Nov 11th 2004, 3:34 pm
Up in the air

You seem to be on-line alot, clearly you have excellent facilities at " special School".....................f***ing window licker
Old Nov 11th 2004, 3:37 pm
Banned

[QUOTE=Face81]i cant bear to watch!!!! I will however gladly supply all the needed weapons!!!

who wants what?

What are you gonna do for a FACE when King Kong wants his arse back??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.